First Night

My first night went better than expected. I ran out of hunger about midway through and had to go kill a piggy. RIP Mrs. Rose Brock . Anyways, she was yummy. Back at my shack, i was waiting for day when I heard a spider hissing on my roof. I walked outside, thinking that was a good idea, and the spider jumped on me. I quickly ran back inside and noticed the spider was climbing my door. I ran as far away from my door as possible and waited for the sun to rise. I crouched, hoping the spider would go away before I had to leave to go get food. Looking at my hunger, I quickly realized that i wouldn't be able to last until day. So, I slowy walked to my door, opened it, and bolted towards the forest biome I started in. Dodging arrows left and right, I ran frantically through the forrest hoping to find an animal before I ran out of sprint time. Then I heard the squeal of a pig taking damage to my left. Looking for the pig, I noticed a creeper right next to a terrified little piggy. I ran towards the creeper as it started its way towards me. I got to the creeper and it began to ignite its TNT stomach. I backed away thinking, "Well, this is it." Then I noticed it was day, and ran back home to think last night over.