Untitled Story Part

"What're you doing Makoto?", you whisper dumbfounded.

You stare intently at the bizarre scene of your boyfriend of a year being affectionate. Crouch down he was, petting a small dog without a care in the world. His eyes seemed locked onto the dog, and he didn't notice your approach or voice. So sneakily you creep up behind him. Before you could utter a word he spoke.

"Don't try it, (f/n)."

Pouting you stare down at him. He called you here the minute you closed the door when you got home. You trudged back 5 minutes here to the park to see him.

Of course, you being a young, emotional teenager you thought of the worst and hurried right on over. Such as breaking up, taking a break, or the worst, to show of a sexier girl that he had been cheating on you with. Luckily upon getting here, you saw him with a dog rather than a girl.

"So what's up?"

"Nothing" he says pulling the puppy into his chest.

'Nothing?!' You thought angrily. "Oh... Ok-"

"Do you want a puppy?" He quickly asks you"

"What!?" You ask shocked.

"Do you want this?" he notions towards the animal in his arms.

"Where'd you get her from?" you asks reaching over and putting the animals in your arms.

"It's a him, and my neighbors dog had puppies. The lady asked if I wanted one a-" he doesn't finish his sentence.

"You, Hanamiya Makoto, wanted a small fur ball of joy?" You ask rubbing noses with the animal.

"No... I told her my girlfriend did." He smirks at the light blush forming against your cheeks. "So do you want him?"

"I'd love to Makoto, but I'm usually busy on the weekends now with work and homework. Also my father can't watch him, so I'll feel a little stuck caring for a breathing thing on my own..." You say staring sadly at the animal. You weren't able to accept your boyfriend's gift.

"Who said it was yours I D I O T.", and there goes his tongue. You stare at him angry and disgusted. He stoke his tongue out at you and tried to act like he didn't just try to give you this puppy... What if it wasn't a gift and he just wanted to see how you'd react? He has been a little more crude now that you know about his game habits. Tears began to well up.

Makoto snickers. Stepping a little bit closer to you, he reaches out and places a hand against your cheek. He leans in till it seems your noses are touching. The puppy begins to whimper a bit. He whispers sweetly:

"He's ours now"

He then places a quick kiss on your lips and leans back. A tear dropped out.

"Hahaha... You're a dick Makoto." You chuckle out. Letting out a few more tears you then yell angrily, "You're a dick!" The dog whimpers and you instantly stare down at him. You then quickly try to shush him as if he was a baby. Makoto still smirked as he saw you calm down a little. Snuggling up the puppy you then look up.

"He's ours?", you question

"Ours." he says softly. Then he smiled so sincerely you then began to smile. There were butterflies.

Sometime before the sun actually went down he walked you home.

"I love you, Makoto." You stare at the sleeping puppy in your arms.

"You too, babe."

"...don't call me that." You stare sternly at him.

"Hahaha" he laughs so sweetly it was wicked. Much better than his cackle.

"I love you, (f/n)"