Chapter 7

A/N: thank you for the reads I have been getting! And the votes. Now can I please get atleast 10 votes on this story? More than 10 would be great! Okay here's chapter 6:

I took a peak at the calendar. Today I took care of dandy. I got out my bible, and just hugged it. I was praying. I took it everywhere I go, I even found a rosery. I took it with me. I found some candles. Taking the lighter, I just turned off all lights and lit up the candles.

I started praying. I heard the doorbell ring. I saw dandy and the puppet.

"Are you going to be alright? It was a bit strange the talk we had." Sarah said.

"Yes. Delighted." I looked over at dandy. "Dandy I want you to go to the couch." I looked at him as he happily went to the couch. Now it's Sarah turn.

"Look you little lazy, if your not going to take care of dandy than I will." I closed the door after that.

I looked over at dandy. His eyes were turning black. You can see the reflection of a flame on his eye. I remember blowing out the candles. I looked back and there was atleast one candle left.

I blew it out. Just as the exact moment when I blew it out, I heard dandy whisper something. I started to get a bit terrified.

I started to focus on the puppet. I closed my eyes, and remembered what the note said.

'You better protect dandy. He is already a puppet.'

"Why are you doing this?" I said in fear. That fear turned into tears.

"Do you like being a puppet? Being controlled by another human? Having no soul? Just sitting there? Getting thrown away when your not wanted? Do you like that?" The puppet said.

"We can be friends but not enemies. Why aren't you nice? " I asked.

"Life isn't fair!" He said. He went inside the kitchen. I looked at dandy. He started to change skin color. To a pale white boy, to a gray color. The whispers seemed to get really loud.

"Stop it!" I yelled.

"Continue to yell." The puppet said. The more I yelled, the more dandy got into a possessed human being. Or just not even to a human, more like a possessed creature.

I didn't know what to do. I just stayed there crying. The puppet took a knife and threw it at dandy.

All the blood was coming out. He fell into the couch. The eyes were the same, pitch black. They started to turn white. The puppet went over and took his soul.

Now he put himself in dandys body.

"I'm human!" He yelled. His voice wasn't a normal voice. It was a deep scary voice.

"To bad you didn't protect him."

I got near dandy, and took out the knife. My hand was shaking.

"Go ahead kill me!" He yelled. I grabbed the knife with two hands, I was about to stab him in the head, but I stopped at mid air. Something else caught my attention.