Her 16th birthday

It was Dianne's 16th birthday and as she came home from a tired day of shopping with her friends she collapsed on her bed. With her presents everywhere she started tidying things up. As she heard loud foot steps and a strong smell of cigarettes and alcohol she knew who it was. Soon her dad came and stood by the door in her room. "Here" he said pushing the money to Dianne "no thanks I don't want it. But thank you" she said. She didn't want to take the money from him. She didn't want anything from him. Her dad threw the money at her like she was some kind of prostitute and without thinking she threw it back "I don't need it, I already have everything I need" she said but she could see the anger building up in his eyes she slowly walked away from her father but he swung his fists in the air, missing Dianne just. She fell to the bed and he went to hit her again. Dianne quickly rolled off the bed landing on the other side "what the f*ck are you doing? Stop!" She yelled "get the f*ck out of my house!" He spat. Dianne ran out of her room, down the stairs and grabbed her shoes and ran with tears streaming down her face. Her mum running after her telling Dianne to come back and her father on the front porch yelling at her. Eventually her mum caught up. They sat at a park for a little while and ended up going home.

From that day on, Dianne never spoke one word to her dad.

__________________________

Hey guys so this is kinda like an introduction on what Dianne's dad is like! Next chapter will be about Dianne's POV on her life now!! This is where the story begins

Enjoy!

xoxo, N