čhäpţêŕ øňë

Nunu was so happy. Today was the last day of 1st grade. Shes been waiting for summer all year and it was finally here. "Wat you doing for the summer nunu?" Nunus freind asia asked. "Shidd ion kno i guess i have to wait and see. What about you?". Nunu said walking to her locker before the bell rung sending kids all over the yard. "We going to mexico on a cruise and then whatever i wanna do. Its really fun i want you to come" asia said closing the back pack closet exiting the classroom. "I wish i could go but my mommy not gone let me it cost too much" nunu said putting her head down. "Ill ask my mom" asia said stopping in the middle of the yard. "Okay bye asia" nunu said giving her a hug before walking up to her mothers car. "Come on nunu i got company waiting on me" her mother said opening the car door from the drivers seat. Nunu hurried in the car before her mother sped off going 50mph taking a shortcut through a neighborhood. "Is it jason?" Nunu asked getting excited. Jason was one of her mothers friends who always brings nunu .toys when ever he comes. Jason was a 30 year old tall carmel skinned man who resemlbanced the game."nooo...", "Oh" nunu said putting her head down. "Oh no i met this man at the clinic today his name is john nunu hes so nice... Why you askin for jason?" Maria said scrunching up her top lip. "Because he always brings me gifts" nunu said. "Well everything aint about you so i suggest you fix your damn face before i fix it for you." Maria said pulling over into an abandoned drive way. "What you crying for didnt i tell you to fix yo face!" Maria said tapling nunus shoulder adding pressure. "Yes ma'am" nunu said whipping her face. "I thought so and when u get to this house u gone speek and go to your room and dont come out until i tell you so, you understand me?" Maria said crancking up the car and backing out. "Yes ma'am" nunu said gazing out the window. "I wish somebody would come get yo ass cause im sick of you" maria mumbled making nunus eyes sting. The rest of the ride was silent. 30 minutes later they pulled up to there house. Once nunu was inside she heard a male voice in the living room before maria pushed her in there. "Hey maria whos this?" He asked putting his phone in his pocket. "My daughter i told you about" maria said smiling. "You didnt tell me you had a daughter" he said squinting his eyes. "Yes i did earlier" she said tilting her head to the side. She pinched nunu causing her to hiss. "Speek" maria mumbled to were only nunu could hear her. "Hi im nunu" nunu said rubbing her back were maria pinched her. "Okay now nunu you can go to your room now" maria said turning nunu toward the stairs. Nunu did as she was told as usual. Once nunu made it to her room she dropped her packpack took off her uniform and put on a dress crawled in her bed and let the tears trail down her face as her mothers words replayed in her head. Maria never wanted kids. At the age of 18 maria was raped by a gang of boys At a her best friends block party. After that she began sleeping with any and every man she met. When found out she was pregnant she started smoking heavy and drinking. After Marias mother passed from lung cancer. She got herself together. But now she had to raise nunu all by herself. Maria was still young all she wanted to do was party and meet new men. Whenever she looks at nunu she gets angry as memories of that night replay in her head. Nunu was stressing at the age of five. Thats young too young.

Nunu heard the door bell ring she got up to tell her mother. She knocked at ber mothers door five times before maria moaned go away. Nunu did as she was told and went downstairs to see who it was. She opened the blinds wide enough for them to see her. It was jason. Nunu was excited when she seen him holding a giant teddy bear. Nunu new her mother was upstairs with john but she really wanted that bear. Nunu opened the door and greeted jason. "Hi jason" nunu exclaimed. "Hi nunu weres maria?" Jason asked stepping in the house. "Shes upstairs but dont go up there" she said stepping in front of him. Even though she knew he would anyways. "Here nunu go put this in your room." Jason said handing her the bear. She went upstairs once she was in her room she closed the door. Jason slowly walked towards hearing her moan johns name. He was hurt. He went into nunus room were she was in her bed crying. "Whats wrong" jason asked nunu. "Mommys gonna get mad when she finds out i opened the door for you...shes gonna-" nunu paused. "What she gone do?" Jason asked. "Shes gonna hit me with the switch" she whispered crying. "No shes not cuz shes not gone find out, does she still hit you?". "Sometimes or she pinches me and pokes me very hard"nunu said. "Well you wanna come stay with me and my duaghter?" Jason asked. "Yessss" nunu exclaimed. "Ight lets get u some clothes" jason said before nunu helped him pack her bag and she was gone.