Part 1

It had been about 2 yrs since our last face to face meeting. Over time things had changed. Not so much in distance but in circumstances & feelings. We no longer ran within the same circles, as your circle became full of squares so to speak. Upon seeing you things were a little awkward. Trying to hold a conversation with both of us struggling to maintain eye contact. Me looking around the room & starring into space as if something on the walls kept me distracted, while you nervously continued talking to ease the tension. The shaking of your leg was a dead give away that you were anxious to do what we'd came to without appearing to be rude by jumping straight into it. As I became more uninterested in the small talk you knew it was time.
Walking behind me you lead me into the play room with your hands around my waist. Pressing your body against my back you lift of my dress. I can tell by the change in your breathing you approve of what's underneath. Black lace is always eye catching but they don't stay on for long. Things heat up instantly, dress off, black lace panties off. Your arms wrap tightly around my legs pulling me close as you bury your face deep between my thighs. The smacking & slurping sounds are enough to set off the chain reaction of overwhelming pleasure.