Chapter One

Beauty (Bookworm) and the Beast.
Long ago, when princes were still a thing, there was a castle. Omg I am shocked. A whoole castle. Note the sarcasm. Anyhow, there was a prince dude and he was a buttface. So when an old lady (I apologize if you are old) came to his door asking for a place to stay, he was like, who do you think you is?! Get out my face! She did this twice more. The exact same thing happened. So when the old hag revealed that she was a beautiful sorceress, he said "Why didn't you show me that in the first place and I would have let you in ya dingus." She saw the wisdom in this and to thank the buttface prince she did nothing cause he was still a buttface. She went home and they both continued with their lives. The end. Just kidding. I wanted to have some fun before the real story began. Lol. Anyway you know the story so just keep scrolling. Dingus XD. Love you guys!!!!

-Levy-

Twas not the night before Christmas. So all through the house, every creature was stiring. Even the mouse. He was running away from the house because of the horrible noises emitting from it. Levy's grandfather, Makarov, was an inventor. And he was currently inventing. Suddenly, the noises stopped and a big cloud of black smoke rose from the house. Luckily, there really wasn't a creature in the house to stir anymore. They ran away. Wusses. I ran downstairs to see if my grandfather was okay. He was coughing but otherwise fine. "I am gonna head over to the bookstore Gramps"

He nodded and waved me off. I smiled and walked out of the front door. I walked to town and a couple of people burst into song around me. This is a weird town. I reached the bookstore, greeted by my best/only freind, Mirajane. "Hey Mira!"

She looks up from her book and greets me with a warm smile. " Hey Levs"she said. I went to my favorite shelves. Yes, I have a favorite shelf in the store. Don't judge. I picked out my favorite book on the shelf. Blood of Olympus. Oh yes. I walked over to Mira and put it on the counter. I had been waiting to buy it until the day before the fair. That way I would have something to do when my father left. She smiled at me. " For my best customer, free of charge."

I stared at my friend. "Mira I can't do that. I've been waiting to buy it and I will pay for it."

"I refuse to accept your money Levs." she smirked.

"Fine. Thanks anyway!" I wouldn't press her that much, it was useful to have the extra money. I walked out of the store, already nose deep in my new book, expertly dodging all the people and obstacles in my way. Then an asshole came. Jet snatched the book out of my hands. "What is this?! There is no pictures! How can you read stuff like that?!" He said, tossing my brand new book over his shoulder, very close to landing in a mud puddle.

"Jet, leave me alone. I am not going to marry you so go away.'" I stated very clearly.

He snarled and grabbed my wrists. "You will marry me. Whether I have to force you or not is your choice." He let go of my wrists, snickered and walked away. I grumbled after him. I picked up my book, dusted it off and headed home.

"Gramps, I'm home!" I yelled through the house.

"Levy! It works!! My machine works!!! I've just gotten it into the wagon for the fair tomorrow." he said excitedly.

"Good job Gramps! I pack your stuff!" I said equally excited.

Time skip makarov is leaving•°•

"Have fun, Gramps! Be safe!" I shouted after he left on his horse drawn wagon.

"I will! Stay away from that Jet character" he said.

"No duh Gramps!" I yelled giggling.

Little did I know that fate would also be a buttface like the prince.

Well my sexy skittles this is the firsy chapter done. Dont forget to comment. Love you, until next time! BYYYYYYE!!!!!!! See ya.