Episode 7

The next day at Imma Beast rehearsal they all arrived and when they were stretching, Kaycee pulled Ken aside.
Kaycee: Ken...
Ken: Kaycee hey! What's up?
Ken kissed Kaycee's cheek. She started to break down crying.
Ken: Kaycee what's wrong? Did I do something wrong? Oh my gosh come here.
Ken gave Kaycee a huge hug, but then Kaycee managed to pull it together.
Kaycee: alright, this isn't easy for me to say but Ken...I feel that we need to break up.
Ken: it was because of last night wasn't it, I get it...I hope you and Gabe are happy.
Kaycee: NO!!!! It's not because of Gabe!!! I don't want to date right now...all dating has brought me was almost getting murdered and tearing friendships apart!!!!
Ken: Oh so what about all the good times we have had? None of that mattered.
Kaycee: I never said that! Ken you are making this harder than it has to be.
Ken: Well, I am so-
Kaycee stormed off before Ken could even finish his sentence. She went to Tati, Taylor, and Sparkles. She told them everything that happened from last night and this morning. Then Ken told Gabe, Sean, and Will Simmons what happened just right now. But it didn't go as well for Ken.
Sean: She has a point to be mad
Will: Yeah...YOU DID NOT HANDLE THAT THE RIGHT WAY
Ken: You guys are supposed to be supporting me not her!!!
Gabe: No offense Ken, but we are siding with her because we know that you care about her. And if you REALLY care about her then you would trust her and let her go.
Ken was silent then just walked to the other side where Kaycee was, but Tati, Taylor, and Sparkles blocked the way to her.
Ken: Hey can you guys move? I'm trying to get to Kaycee
Sparkles: We know, but we aren't moving
Taylor: Yeah especially with that attitude
Ken: Come on none of my friends are on my side
Tati: Who would be? Ken I know we are friends but what you did to Kaycee was wrong. She doesn't want to be in a relationship! It has nothing to do with you okay?
Ken: fine just tell her I'm sorry and that what ever she decided I respect that and we would always stay friends no matter what.
Taylor: Okay!!! *fake smiles*
Ken walked back to his group.
Kaycee: what did he say?
Sparkles: just a bunch of lame stuff like "oh tell her that we will always be friends no matter what" and dumb stuff like that
Tati: Yeah Kaycee just ignore him, you don't NEED a boyfriend to be happy! Besides you are 12, live life as a kid without worrying about getting married and growing up and stuff. Like Sparkles said its "lame"
Kaycee: Yeah you're right!
While she was getting over Ken, he was still struggling.
Ken: what do you think they are talking about
Gabe: You
Ken: well obviously
Will: I think they are ranting about what a bad person you are
Sean: yeah probably
Gabe: just know after what happened I still got your back...just not when you treat Kaycee that way.
Ken: Cool thanks bro
Gabe bro hugs Ken, and then they start rehearsing.
(After Rehearsal)
Kaycee secretly pulls Gabe aside.
Gabe: what's up short stacks
Kaycee: Gabe I don't know how to tell you but-
Gabe: oh I know...you and Ken broke up....
Kaycee: No! Well yes but that's not what I need tell you!
Gabe: oh then what?
Kaycee: you know how we are REALLY REALLY GOOD FRIENDS!
Gabe: of course!...Kaycee I think I know what this is about
Kaycee: You do?
Gabe: Yeah, I get it. Listen, we will always be friends nothing more. Last night meant nothing to you do it meant nothing to me.
Gabe gave Kaycee a long hug while Kaycee started to cry.
Gabe: Kaycee what's wrong?
Kaycee: it's nothing...nothing at all