chapter 2 ~ i cant wait!!

*bodumbodum*

you slowly wake you to bella's alarm. its 7:00. you have to get ready for school. you hop in the shower and then change into your school uniform. you see that bella is changed already and is doing her make-up, you join her and only put on some masquera since your acne is pretty good today. once you two are done you go down stairs and eat an apple each and check social media quickly. its 7:50. you two are basically running to school to make it in time. you make it.

finally school is over and you both met up at your locker. you get your books and head to bella's house to do homework like usual. when you finish you two talk about the trip. 

bella: omg i was thinking about the trip all day! i cant wait!!

you: really? i was thinking about that french quiz we have tomorrow...

bella: WHAT? WE HAVE A QUIZ TOMORROW???

you: aha no just kiding.  got you!

bella: omg you scared me half to death then i wouldnt have been able to meet the boys!

you: wait. were meeting them??

bella: well yeah. why wouldnt we?

you: oh idk but dont the tickets already cost a lot?

bella: thats why my mom is paying for them, duh...

you: oh ok 

you get a big smile on your face

bella: ooooooooo someones smiling!

she giggles and your checks get red in embarrassment 

you: shut up isabella!

bella: oh whatever 

you both giggle. finally your mom picks you up and you head home.

~

hi! i got bored with my boring life so i made this chapter and i think i will be making many more tonight ahah well read on :) sorry its short. tell me if you like shorter or longer chapters so i know hahah