2. Vampires

Hunter's POV
"Final boarding call at Gate 22 to New York, New York"

I stood in front of Gate 22. My bags were packed, my passport was ready and I was terrified. Sure, I've been all around the world but never by myself. And I was leaving the country, off to New York. I kept running his fingers through my blonde hair and going to fix my tie even though I hadn't worn one, I was instead in a polo and chinos. Even though I normally flew First Class, I decided to fly coach to save some money. He never thought he'd have to actually save money. Once I was on the plane I took out my journal. All of my friends teased me for keeping a diary but I used it to clear my mind and I liked writing so I didn't see any harm in it.

July 1st 2015
This has got to be the scariest thing I've ever done. I'm not in first class either so I could end up next to some idiot who doesn't know you can't smoke on an airplane. There's at least one air hostess who's hot so that'll make up for a bit of it. Still the seven hour flight doesn't really appeal to me but what has to be done has to be done. Mum and Dad were supposed to call me at 10:00 but it's 11:30 now, they're going to shut me out until I prove them wrong or come crawling back to them. I know I'll prove them wrong. I'll write a book or find a girl or do something to get noticed. I don't need their money or their help. I can do this. After all, I might write a bestseller or maybe that air hostess will be that girl. I'll do something. The planes taking off so, Till next time.
-Hunter

Seven hours later, I was unpacking his suitcase in a cheap hotel in New York. After I unpacked, I sat on the bed with my phone.

"My god this is boring" I thought. So too pass the time and to walk off the jet lag, I decided to take a walk. Indidn't expect to be covered in red by the end of the evening.

Lizzie's POV
Are you gonna try to get out of here?" Cara asked.
"I would but I don't have the money" Since school was out, I had converted back to the clothes I liked to wear instead of the sluttier clothes my friends made me wear, I always wore the least revealing ones though. Today I was wearing my white Taylor Swift 1989 shirt and my paint covered jeans, and my straight red hair was up in a loose ponytail.

"Are you just gonna stay in that room of yours and paint?" Amy said.

"I'll be on the fire escape too" I said.

"Well, my family's going to Australia" Cara said.

"Mine's going on a cruise in the Bahamas" Amy said.

"I'd love to go to Paris but, ya know"

"You don't have the money we get it!" Cara said.

I glanced at my phone, "Sorry guys, I gotta be home by seven"

"Why?" Amy complained, "I don't have have a curfew."

"You know how my parents are" I said while standing up.

"I think you just wanna spend more time with that paintbrush of yours" Cara said teasingly.

I put on a fake smile, "Bye guys" I turned and quickly found the closest subway entrance possible. I really hated those girls sometimes. Sure, they were nice enough at times but when they started talking about how rich they were and the parties they went to and the clothes they bought then they got annoying. And when they tortured people with words. I couldn't stand that. But it was one of those cases where it was eat or be eaten. Bully or be bullied.