Part 2: Sexy Showers

Ariella's head was throbbing. What the hell did she do last night she wasn't even sure how she had just gotten home. Ugh, this was all Dylan's fault. One good slap should do it. Or even better a kick to the nuts. She thought

She rolled out of bed and rubbed her eyes. She stretched as she yawned and caught a quick whiff of her breath. "Ew" She said and got up off her bed. She shuffled over to her personal bathroom. Slowly, the light flickered on as she clicked the light switch. She grabbed her toothbrush, placed it in her mouth and let it fall to her cheek. Then walked out to get a towel.

***

Dylan shifted uncomfortably. He was having the worst dream and his bed seemed colder than usual. He twisted some more and tried to ignore the hurtful sunlight that was streaming through the window. The fact that he had a hangover didn't make it any better.

He heard shuffling footsteps enter the room. He paid them no attention and tried to return back to sleep. He heard more movement happening but decided that it wouldn't be much of an issue if it happened to be his mom.

***

Ariella turned the shower on without fully pulling back the curtain. She hummed as she moved back to the mirror to brush her teeth. Afterwards she tied her hair up into a messy bun and began to strip. She kicked her clothes in the corner and grabbed her toiletries from under the sink.

***

In Dylan's dream, he was running. It felt like he was looking in on himself from someone else's point of view. And he didn't like what he was seeing. He looked like a hobo leaning towards an old drunk but he could still spot a tiny bit of himself in that disgusting carcass.

He was a little disgusted and in shock by what he was witnessing but he mostly just wanted it to be over. He was mainly focused on the possible disturbing things that were living in his beard but he was also a little proud of himself for being able to grow a beard that didn't make him look like a sex offender.

Dylan couldn't help but notice that he wasn't running from anything. Nothing in particular, that is. But he was running towards someone. Most likely a girl. Or it could have been a boy with long hair but that was very unlikely because he was pretty sure there was no reason for him to be dreaming of himself running towards a boy. Plus it wouldn't be worth it. He didn't make it towards her because suddenly it was raining and for some strange reason he just stopped running completely and stared at her from a distance. They just stared at each other. He couldn't clearly make out her face but somehow she just knew she looked sad. And then Dylan awoke with a jolt from the hot water that was burning his skin.

***

The yelp that had escaped the shower scared Ariella so much she nearly fell over. She quickly grabbed for her towel as the curtains were pulled back and a soaked Dylan stepped out. "DYLAN! You scared the crap out of me. What the hell are you doing in my bathtub?!"

Dylan wiped the water from his eyes and stood there, dripping wet as he waited for his vision to clear up.

"I was keeping the shower warm for you." He said as he shook the water from his sleeves. He looked at her clothes in a heap in the corner and then back at her.

"Were you just about to jump in naked? Damn, If only i waited a couple more seconds." They jumped when they heard her brother yell, "Ari, you okay?"

"Yeah, I just stepped on a Lego." she called back.

"Really." Dylan said. "That's your best excuse." She grabbed a piece of clothing from the corner and threw it at him. He catch it as it hit his chest.

"Nice undies." He said and shook them. She reached for them but he held them out of her reach. She tickled his armpit and he caved. Soon as she had a clear shoot she grabbed her underwear back.

"You're a pig. You know that." She said and threw them back in the corner.

"I do my best." He said and hoisted himself up onto the bathroom counter."Why do you have your shower at 3000 degrees anyway."

"You can't laugh."She said and clutched her towel.

"I can't promise you that because you know I'm going to do it either way." She rolled her eyes at him. "Alright, alright I won't laugh,"

She sighed. "I like to fog up the mirror so I can draw on it. Its sort of a habit."She glanced at him. He looked at her blankly. Before he could say anything there was a knock on the door. Ariella crammed Dylan back into the shower. "Hot, hot." And then she turned the water heat down a little before jumping in with him.

"Ari, can I borrow your soap. Mine is running low." Her sister, Bliss, said through the door.

"How many siblings do you have." Dylan whispered. Ariella held a finger to his lips. "Ssh."

" Um, I'm in the shower!" She said with the finger still to his lips.

"You could just pass it to me." She said and opened the door. Dylan held his breath as the door opened. Ariella grabbed the soap but dropped it. They looked down at it then up at each other. She signalled for him to get it and he crotched down slowly and fumbled to get the soap. He lost hold and it slid through his fingers and under Ariella.

"Woops" Dylan mouthed. Ariella glared at him angrily. Dylan carefully reached in between her legs. Ariella tried her best to ignore the fact that she was just wearing a soaked towel. She wanted so madly to close her legs.

"Are you going to give me the soap or not." Bliss asked impatiently.

Ariella poked her head out. Give me a sec, Bliss, I dropped the soap."

"Well pick it up, you klutz."

Ariella smacked Dylan. He looked up in anger. She signalled for him to hurry up and he reached for the soap. Dylan snuck a quick peek as he reached for the soap. Ariella hit him with her foot. Finally he grabbed the soap tightly and handed it to her with a confident smile.

"Here you go." Ariella said and handed her the bar. Bliss looked at it then looked at Ariella.

"I meant the bottle." Ariella tried to contain her anger. She was about to go off on her sister but decided to just give her the soap so she could get out and they could get out the shower.

"Its under the cabinet." Ariella said. Bliss dug under the cabinet and grabbed the Victoria's secret bottle.

"Thanks little sis." She said with a smile and practically bounced away.

"Anytime." She said then mumbled, "Hobbit." She stepped out of the shower and Dylan turned off the water. He glared at her through his wet matted hair.

"Why the hell did you push me into the shower." He said with folded arms.

"I'm sorry did you want to hide behind the toilet?" Ariella asked sarcastically.

"No." He said then with a smirk calmly replied "I wouldn't have enjoyed the view as much as I did in there." She slapped his arm hard and he rubbed the red area. "But you do realize that now were both soaked."

"Yeah but I'm naked under this thing. All I have to do is get another towel."

"But what about me." Dylan asked.

She grabbed her pink housecoat from off the rack, behind the door and held it out in front of him.

"No," He started.

"Fine, then stay in those wet clothes from yesterday." Dylan hesitated then reluctantly grabbed the house coat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you liked it so far. There's much more to come if you did. So until next time I leave you with a little bit more. See ya soon ;P