1. I Felt Alone

• I Added A Photo Of What I Imagined Bianca To Look Like & This Is My Very First Time Writing On Wattpad EVER So I'm Trying My Best😄💕!!!

Hi, I'm Bianca! Last name MaLysori . I'm 5'4 ,somewhere in between lightskin and brownskin, I'm from Savannah,Georgia. I'm Mixed with black and Dominican and I have dimples.

In 9th grade I was sent to a public school , Although I had went to a "Private-Catholic School" all my life times were rough for my parents and I guess I could give this school a try😕.

I woke up at 6:38 am , even though school didn't start to 8:30 I wanted to get prepared since I would be making my first impression.

I rolled out of bed and took a 8 minute shower , when I finally got out I pulled out my navy blue PINK underwear set and put on "Ocean Waters" By Body & Earth's body spray and body lotion.

When I was done I rummaged threw my closet and put together the cutest outfit ever!!!! I put on a black bandeau and a slightly see-through navy blue sleeveless button down top ,  I chose some all white shorts that I had purchased from Forever 21 not too long ago, I also pulled out my 'Jordan-Sport Blue 6's' ( If you couldn't tell by now , my favorite color is definitely blue😋👍🏽 ) Since you could see my belly I decided to but in a silver diamond belly ring 😋 .

Since my school was only about 5 or 6 blocks away I decided to walk today . I put on some mascara and some tinted lip balm since I was pretty enough not to need makeup. I grabbed a bagel with butter before I walked out the door.

I never really had many friends , I never realized why....I mean I had a few friends from middle school that I still fucked with but nothing serious.

I walked through the doors and every body was already sitting in cliques , I got online and girls was already mean muggin' me, One of the girls sitting with a group of other girls stared at me then whispered to her friends then one of them spoke up and said
"You look real nice today" I noticed the sarcasm in her voice but I ignored it and said thank you.

I guess the girl behind me noticed because She told her " Fuck of Angel "

She didn't seem like no angel to me but she rolled her eyes and continued her conversation with her friends. Right after the girl who stuck up for me faced me and pushed out her hand and said
" Hi , I'm Neveah. Pronounced neh-vie-uh" She cheesed.

I shook her hand and responded back " Hey , I'm Bianca....Pronounced be-yon-cuh "

She laughed and said "Well you must be new, if you don't have anywhere to sit already .... Then maybe you could sit with me and my friends ... But, If you already do that's totally fine too"

Her words were rushed ,so I smiled and said    " Nahh , I don't , I really appreciate you being so nice Thoo."

She let out a breath " Oh , it's nothing" she smiled shyly, I didn't know why she was so nervous I guessed she wasn't used to meeting new people. " Well then I guess you could follow me and I could introduce you to them "

"Thank you"

I followed her halfway across the cafeteria after I grabbed some orange juice until we reached a table where 3 other girls sat.

The first one was definitely brown skin and I can't lie her eyebrows were perfect she didn't notice me and Neveah yet because she was busy in her phone texting. The second girl was standing was also brown ,she was kind of skinny but her body shape was Wavey😍 , a when she seen me she smiled and I smiled back . The final girl looked at me and waved she looked some type of Hispanic maybe P.R .

Neveah slapped her forehead .I think she noticed everyone was looking at me and she hadn't introduced me yet.

She then started talking " I totally forgot to introduce you guys but anyways .... Bianca these are my Girls , Terii short for Teraysha ( Pointing to the girl that was on her phone) My girl Natalie you can call her Natie or Nats for short (Pointing towards the skinny one) & this my girl Amina or Mina or Means whatever you wanna' call her (referring to the Hispanic looking girl "

"& this is OUR new friend Bianca"

She let out a breath, I noticed that Neveah usually rushes her words . All the girls shook my hand And said hey then we all started to have a Nice conversation.

Not to long after the school bell rang allowing everyone to know 1st period was starting ... I could tell high school was gonna' be much better then middle now that I have finally made some friends😄.

I'll Need 2 Know If Anyone Has Read My Book So I Only Ask For 2 Votes & 15 reads For Me To Continue With The Next Chapter😁🙏🏽

Sorry For The Chapters Being So Short This Is The First Book/Chapter I Have Ever Written On Wattpad So Ill Try Harder Next Time For It To Be Atleast 18-25 Pages Long (This One Was Only 15) I Hadn't Realized How Short It Was Because It Took Me Atleast An Hour & A Half To Write ...