chapter 9: Better than yesterday

*Wednesday* 4:20 am

Lexy woke up and stretched. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and rolled over. She looked down at the floor and saw Blast laying there. He was drooling and had his hand down his pants. Lexy found this amusing and laughed as she continued to watch him.

"Lexy Why are you naked?" Blast said in his sleep making Lexy giggle and turn red.

"I've been waiting for you. Do I look good?" Lexy said trying to get him to respond.

"Sweet...You're so sexy." Blast said still asleep making Lexy giggle.

Lexy heard a noise that got her attention and woke Blast up.

"OH YEAH RIGHT THERE!" They heard Jamie shout from down the hall.

"What the fuck was that?" Blast said wiping the drool from his face and removing his hand from his pants.

"I don't know let's go find out." Lexy said jumping out of bed and dragging the sleepy Blast to his feet and into the hall. Carrie and Gumball were awoken by the noise and were standing in the hall as well.

"What the hell is going on?" Blast said.

"I don't know I just heard Jamie yell." Gumball said.

They continued to watch the guest bedroom door for a minute or two before the door flew open. Eric and Jamie came out completely naked except for Eric was wearing his mask. They were kissing and didn't realize anyone was in the hall. Eric was fingerblasting Jamie as they kissed and she had ahold of Eric's cock.

Carrie and Gumball started to laugh while Lexy and blast just looked on unable to react. Jamie and Eric heard the laughter, they stopped kissing and looked in the direction of the laughter.

"Oh... didn't know you guys were up yet." Jamie said still having a hand full of Eric's dick.

"We were going to get a shower together and well... yeah." Eric said with his fingers still in Jamie's pussy.

"Hahaha How couldn't we be up with you yelling OH YEAH RIGHT THERE!" Carrie said to Jamie as she continued to laugh.

"Uh... we are just going to go back in here." Eric said. He and Jamie quickly retreated to the guest bedroom and shut the door.

"Lexy did you just see that or am I tripping?" Blast said as his face turned red.

"I saw." Lexy said turning red as well.

"hahaha Look at these two they finally realized what just happened." Gumball said to Carrie still laughing.

"Haha you two OK?" Jamie said.

"I don't know what to say." Lexy said still red faced.

"Yeah I don't either." Blast said still red faced as well.

"You two aren't going to try doing that are you? Hahaha." Carrie said laughing only embarrassing the pair further.

"They better not. I forbid it." Gumball said now serious.

"SHUT UP!" Lexy yelled at Gumball. She grabbed Blast by the arm, dragged Blast Back to her room and slammed the door.

"What was that all about?" Gumball said.

"She is mad because you're being overly protective and I'm pretty sure it's obvious they want to fuck each other." Carrie said truthfully.

"Well their not going to." Gumball said.

"You need to quit sexually suppressing them. Your like the Hitler of their sex life." Carrie said.

"There will be No sex life between them." Gumball said.