How it all Started

I was sitting at the table with some of my friends.. We was laughing and having good conversation. When this boy came over start talking with everybody I never seen him before. But we kept looking at each other. He was very funny and cute after lunch we went to class he walk with us just keeping us laughing and he came in my class to chill like he didn't have his own class to go to. He was very popular with everybody students and teacher. So I was talking to him and I took his phone added my Kik in his. We said our goodbyes and I went home for the weekend since it was a friday.. The next day I was bored watching TV when I got a message from him. He was surprising really cool and knew how to hold a conversation.. We watch a movie I was texting him about it. We talk the whole day it was crazy I never talk to nobody a whole day not even my boyfriend at the time. He was trying to punk me a out saying I wasn't bad. The next day we had school we was gone skip our third period class.. So we was walking around school just talking about random stuff. To he got tried of walking so we went to lunch when it was time for us to go which was dumb then he got scared and wanted to go back to class even doevhe said he wasn't. Every since then we been cool as'f getting close I was starting to like him and he was feeling me. He wasn't happy in his relationship and I didn't even like my boyfriend even doe nun was wrong with it. I just didn't feel what I felt for Quintaz. So one day at lunch I was sitting with my boyfriend being kinda annoyed by him being near me till I saw quintaz and I got happy so I tried to go hang with him but one of my boyfriend friend was holding me talking about u really gone leave ur man for another nigga I was like ya I pulled away. Went to chill with Quintaz. We laugh the whole time till he walk me to class on our way there. We got stuck on the staircase b/c he didn't want to open the door we stood there staring at each other and I got nerves it was getting weird. That when he told me about how he wasn't happy with his relationship. So I was super late for class when he finally open the door.when I got to class I was in trouble got sent to the office. I got suspended for three days all b/c of him..we was still skipping class together and spending a lot of time together so I broke up with my boyfriend at the time b/c I wasn't feeling it. He was sad about it and he started to talk shit about me. It was crazy but I continue to be friends with Quintaz one day we kissed I was happy it was hard to explain what I was feeling at the moment. I need day we starting being in a relationship after he left his girlfriend of course. That the begininng of this crazy rollercoaster of being with him.

Then next chapter you learn more about myself and the first time we start falling apart to come back together.

Please comment , vote and share
Thank u for reading