Olivia and Grayson

You and Grayson were chilling in the living room.

'Babe why don't we watch a movie?' you asked Grayson

'Sounds good, what movie do you wanna watch?' Grayson asked.

'What about american pie book of love?' I suggested.

'Okay, I'll go get it' he said while pulling himself of the couch.

Grayson putted the dvd in the tv and we started watching the movie.

After 20 minutes a sex scene came up, you felt Grayson move. He took a pillow and putted it on his lap.

'Babe what are you doing?' you asked him confused.

'Oh nothing' he said nervously.

You knew something was up, so you took the pillow and saw his erection coming through his pants.

You whined because of how big it was.

'Like what you see' Grayson smirked.

You didn't answer. You got on his lap, legs either side of him and started grinding down on his lap.

'Oh Olivia baby I like that' he moaned.

'Shhhh baby we don't want Ethan to hear us.' you said.

Grayson began tugging at your shirt and before you knew it your shirt and bra were on the ground. He leaned in to kiss your neck but before he could do that you took his shirt of revealing his beautiful toned stomach.

He started kissing and sucking on your neck, he knew that it was your weak spot. You started moaning but not loud because Ethan was upstairs.

'Grayson I want and need you right now' you moaned because you couldn't take it anymore.

Grayson stopped sucking your neck and started kissing you. While he was kissing you, you could feel his hands going down to your waist band of your shorts. He slipped his hands in your shorts and in your underwear. He started rubbing your clit with his thumb making you moan even more right now. You were still kissing him. But then he pushed his finger inside of you and because of his move your head fell back of pleasure. He then added an other finger pumping really fast in and out.

'Gray I can't take it anymore I need you now!!!!' You screamed.

Grayson covered your mouth so you couldn't scream anymore.

You both stood up so he could take off your shorts and underwear and so you could do the same to him. You both were fully naked.

You pushed him back on the couch and you slide down on his hard one. you waited a few seconds to adjust to his size and then started riding him slowly at first but as time passed you both needed more and you started to go harder.

''OLIVAAAA, I AM SO CLOSE' Grayson breathed/ moaned loudly.

'I KNOW BABE SO AM I' you screamed/ whispered.

You both hit your heights and he came into you.

' That felt so good Olivia, I love you babe' Grayson smiled.

'Yes I think we need to watch more movies' you smirked 'but I love you too baby' you smiled as well.

You both got dressed again and watched the rest of the movie.