Explanation

I got a text from jack this morning telling me to come round. I had to wake up ethan so that he could go home.
"But why can't I just GI with you babe?" He whined.
"Coz I don't think jack would want u to be in our private conversation." I explained getting my bag and shoes since I was already dressed.
"Fine gimme a kiss before I go then."
I kissed him one last time before walking over to jacks house.
I knocked the door and waited patiently for someone to answer and no suprise it was his mum. I guessed it would be because jack is extremely lazy.
BTW idk jacks mums name so don't judge and just go with it
"Zainab? Hi I haven't seen you in a while." She smiled givkg me a hug.
"Hi Karen. Um do u know where jack is?"
"Yup HES in his room." She said opening the door wider so I could enter.
I made mg way upstairs and to his room walking in to a scarring sight. I quickly left the room and sat outside his door.
Soon after he came out.
"I'm so sorry you had to see that." He said blushing really red.
"Um it's okay I guess." I said getting up off the floor.
"Come in." He said holding my hand.
"Omg please don't touch me. Go and wash your hands." I squealed.
"On come on. It was one time." He groaned
"Its still nasty."
I sat on his computer chair while he washed his disgusting sperm hands.
I didn't know what else to call it. Lol
When he returned he just sat on he desk next to me.
"Well you called me over And I'm here." I waited for him to say something.
"I um..I..I love you Zainab. I always have. I never made anmpve on you because I thought you didn't like me back and I didn't want to mess up our friendship so I started dating Melissa to get my mind off you. Then I saw how much you cared and my heart broke and I felt guilty. That why I never came after you." He said it all really quickly in one breath.
"Really?" I said on the verge of crying
"Yes really. And I'm so sorry please forgive me." He begged.
"Okay youre forgiven." I sighed.
"REALLY?! YAY THANK U THANK U THANK U. I love you so so much." He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Slowly we both leant in.
Oh so he thought he won his game. Cool
Just as we were millimetres away from each others lips I tilted my head so that he kissed my forehead.
"What?" He asked confused.
"Ethan's my boyfriend remember. I'm not cheating on him." I got down and picked up my phone from jacks desk face timing Ethan.
"Omg please don't tell him." Jack panicked while it was loading.
I smirked when he answered.
"Babe are you alright?" I asked
He looked panicked.
"Uur.. Yeah yeah I'm fine." He answered quickly.
"Was there a reason for you calling me?" He snapped.
"Excuse me. Don't talk to her like that she's your girlfriend." Jack said coming in view of the camera.
"Shut up jack." Ethan scoffed
"Ethan baby come back." I heard a female voice call in he background making his eyes pop.
"Ethan who he fuck is that." My voice raised.
"My cousin?"
"I can get you arrested. Cousins don't call each other baby and shit. That is incest."
"ETHAN!" she shouted again this time me and jack saw a girl in her underwear walk in.
"Ethan. I'm done. How could you. You promised you wouldn't hurt me. You promised. You said you loved me."
"No I do. Belie...."
I hung up.
I turned to look at jack who was fuming.
His face was red, his knuckles were clenched.
"FUCK IT!" Jack stormed out the room and slammed the front door and I knew straight away where he was heading.
Ethan's house.

At the house
It took me a while to get there because i was strolling but when I arrived I heard screaming and shouting upstairs.
I ran up and saw Ethan on top of jack punching him in his jaw.
The slut was there. Still in here underwear screamimg.
"You can leave now." I said pushing her out the room and shut the door.
"ETHAN GET THE FUCK OFF HIM YOU BUTTHOLE!" I grabbed and him and threw him to floor with all my strength.
"Your a both you know. How are you gonna cheat on me then beat up my boyfriend for protecting me!" I shouted pushing before I realized my mistake.
"Boyfriend?" He said in disgust.
"I meant best friend."
"No you didn't. I bet you've been seeing him behind my back this whole time your such a slut."
"NO I FUCKIMG HAVENT. O was actually gonna forgive you but for that. For thinking that I would ever cheat on you when I love you the most. I know that's never gonna happen."
I was crying in jacks arms while he glared at ethan.
"Babe I'm so sorry I didn't.."
"No Ethan save it. I'm done with your bullshit. Jack take me home please."