2.Shocking News

Author P.O.V

One week passed. Mercy was fully not recover from Jack's cheating. Because she loved him a lot. She always locked her room inside. Her Mom, Brother, Jane worried about her. Her Brother John and Jane planned to take her to Queensland. It's her favorite amusement park. Jane came to her room, quickly made her ready. At first Mercy is not agreed to go with them. But both of them begged her with a puppy eyes, she can't refuse them so finally she agreed.

John bought cotten candy for 3 of them. They ride lot of rides. Eventually she forget her pain. John hold Mercy hand, "I really missed my sister for passed few days.I'm glad you're back" Mercy hugged him, "Sorry John. I'm so selfish I thought only about my feelings. I didn't spend time with you. Sorry"

John is 3 years younger than her. He loved his sister a lot. He can't tolerate that his sister is crying and locked herself in the room. That is reason he approached Jane to bring to amusement park.

"Ho ho. You guys forgot about me" Jane pouted at them. John and Mercy giggled at her. Jane soon joined in their hug. They came home by 7. They had dinner at Jane house. Mercy Mother was also at Jane's house.

Mercy noticed that her Mother is nervous about something. She shrugged Sat on the couch with Jane and John. Jane parents and Mercy mother Sat across. "Mercy I have something to tell you" She looked at her mother. "Is everything ok mom??" she stood and came to her.. "Mercy listen to me. I know what happened between you and Jack"

Mercy was shocked. She didn't tell her about that incident. She looked at Jane. She sheepishly smiled at her. Mercy's Mom held her hand, "I'm your mother Mercy. You can't hide anything from me. I can understand you" Mercy hugged her mother. Her Mom continued, "I can not see my own daughter is suffering. So I decided you send to south Korea" Mercy broke the hug and looked at her.

After couple of seconds she started to laugh. Jane face palmed. She smack Mercy head. "ouch! What is that for?" Mercy can sense the seriousness filled in the room. Mercy turned to her mom, "Mom, you got to kidding. That's not make any sense" Mercy mother stood from her place, "No, I'm not. You're staying their in my friend house. And also you are studying over there. She'll take care of you. This is my final decision and by the way your flight is tomorrow night" She said in a serious tone. As soon as her Mom said and went to her house.

Mercy P.O.V

In my life time I've never seen my mom like this. Oh man she is damn serious. My jaw dropped. Mrs. Stevenson came to me. "Mercy your Mom is really worried about you. 3 days before she fainted in the classroom while teaching. Due to depression." What! She is sick because of me. I started to cry. Jane hugged me. Mrs. Stevenson continued, "She told me not to tell you. But she is your mom. You've have to know what is happening. Your mom thought lot about it, then she decided to send you there" she wiped my tears. "but aunt why there? She can send me to my grandma place. But why korea? It's really long from here. If I want to see you all then how I'll see you guys" I said in between my tears.

"Sis, don't worry. We can see each other in skype" John said while clapping his hands suddenly. I glared at him, "Wait a minute. How come you guys are not reacting about my moving?" I saw Jane avoiding my eyes.

Jane P.O.V

I'm avoiding her eye contact. "could you care to tell me?" she said while crossing her hands. I looked at my mother and father. They're giggled at my reaction. John is hiding behind me. Even he scared of his own sister.

"Jane??" she called me. I sighed, "Yesterday night your mom came here with John, she told me that she planned to send you there. I was shocked to hear that. But my parents convinced me it's for your own good. Mercy listen to me. I really hate to send you there. But I have to agree with them. You can forget what happened here, so you can concentrate on your studies. We all are worried about you."

Mercy looked at me with a tearfull eyes. "But why there?" she put her head back at the couch. "Hey come on girl. I know your life time ambition is to go to Korea. Every time we used to watch k-drama together and fell in love with the male lead" I said while smiling. "not me it's you" she said and I frown. "Do You remember, one time you told me that you''ll find your true love in korea" I saw my parents glared at me.

'oh ho. Wrong time. Wrong dialog' "Sis, it's just for 2years. Please accept. Enjoy your life" suddenly John spoke to her. "It's a new Place. How I'll survive there??" Mercy sighed for 9th time. "Don't worry dear. You going to stay in our friend house. She is a good person. Your Mom, me, and her are college friends. I'm and your mother become a college professors. She loved a Korean guy. Her parents approved to their marriage. So she married him and settled there. Please for your mother sake you have to go there."

Mercy nodded her head. Finally she agreed. "I'm going to pack my things." Mercy went to her house. I followed her. Mercy Mom is sitting on the couch.

Mercy P.O.V

I went to near my Mom. "Mom, I can do anything for you. I agree to go there" she hugged me quickly. "but Mom you've to promise me one thing" She broke the hug, "What is it?" I held her hands, "you have to take care of yourself. You should not skip your meals. If anything happens you have to tell me." she nodded her head. I stood, "I have to start to pack my things." But my mother stop me, " I've packed all your luggage. You just take rest"

'I can't believe it. They all are already prepared for everything, here me standing clueless. I'm so slow and stupid' "Yes. Mercy you're clueless and stupid" I looked at Jane. "did I speak my thoughts aloud?" she nodded her head. John giggled.

Somewhat I've felt something is wrong with my Mom or should I say she was hiding something from me. I must be over thinking.

Me and Jane went to my room. I saw two of my luggage. My mom packed everything. Soon we both drifted into sleep.

Next day

I had my breakfast which is Idly and Sambar [A/N: it is an famous south Indian breakfast. Very delicious]. I look at the time. Still I have 6 hours for my flight. Mom is in the kitchen. I hugged her from the back. "Mom I'm going to miss your idly and Sambar" she giggled. "but you know to cook right? Whenever you wish to eat you can cook by yourself" she ruffled my hair. I pouted.

Jane came there, "Good Morning Mrs.Charles" Jane took one Apple from the fridge and started to munch it. "Oh good morning dear. You both girls leave me alone And let me prepare some snacks for my friend. She loves my cooking." she pushed us from the kitchen. We went to my room. "I thinks she is very close to our mothers." I said while lying on my bed. "I think so. Do you know who is she?" Jane asked me. I shrugged my shoulder.

"What if she have a handsome son? What if he fall in love with you? What if she like a Go jyun pyo or Kim joo woon mother?" she is said while grinning from ear to ear. I throw pillow at her. "What if I kill you now?" I said annoyingly. "I know you won't kill me. Because you love me" she hugged me. I pushed her. She start to tickle me.

At the Airport.

I was waiting for my flight. Jane parents are Talking with my Mom. My brother playing games in mobile. Jane is drooling over the handsome guy who is sitting across. I can't believe she doesn't have a boy friend.

I smack her head. "Hey it's paining" she rubbed her head. "if you stare him like that he'll melt like a chocolate" I whispered in her ears. She shyly look down.

"I can't believe you're 2years older than me" I shook my head in disbelief. John came to me, "Sis this is my gift for you" he handed me diary. Wow I love diaries. "I'll miss you sis" he said while hugging me. I patted his head, "Be a good boy to Mom. Take care yourself and also Mom" he nodded his head. "Remember what i told you Mercy. it's for your own good. Be good girl to them." My Mom said I nodded.

Flight no: 2369 passengers are request to come.

It's my flight. I hugged everyone. My mom and Jane cried while hugging me. I controlled myself not to cry. I said good bye and went. I seated in my seat I closed my eyes, "Here I come South Korea".