Chapter 5 : Cat Tale

"Um, hexcuse me.....Headmaster Grimm?" Kitty appeared in front of his desk.
"Yes, Miss Cheshire, take a seat. Now, why did you want to meet with me exactly?" Milton Grimm said with an eyebrow up, as he was peering into some of his filed papers on his desk.
"It's about, a student who, oh, I don't know, who might have went off script."
"Whatever do you mean?" Milton Grimm asked, standing up from his desk and pulling the curtains back from his window.
"Well, she is supposed to be, or should I say, was supposed to be the next red riding hood. But, silly, she has to be the big bad wolf too. Pity, she can't even follow her destiny." Kitty smiled.
              "Do you have any proof or eyewitnesses to claim this case?" Headmaster folded his hands and sat back down at his desk.
             "Yes, yes I do. Everyone who was in the castleteria at lunchtime saw Cerise's half-wolf ears." Kitty handed Headmaster Grimm a set of stapled papers. "If you read furthermore, it explains my plan on proving the case to the whole school. Holly O'hair helped me with that."
Headmaster Grimm clenched his fists and slammed them on his desk.
"How did this happen? How? Why...we...we...have to stay true to the stories. We must stop her before her dangerous idea spreads, for she does not know the forces that she has unleashed upon us! We must call all of the students to the charmitoriam for a meeting at once!" Milton Grimm yelled. "And, ahem, thank you, Miss Cheshire for bringing this to my attention." the headmaster's voice got softer as her cleared his throat.
"Oh, it was nothing. Gotta go! I don't wanna be late for class...or do I? Laters," Kitty purred.

"Maddie, we have to find Cerise," Raven said, pacing in her dorm room back and forth. Maddie was sitting on Apple's bed pulling a cup of tea out of her hat.
"I most certainly agree, I just have to find out where she got those fake, silly, wolf ears! They are so...so...MAD! Don't you think?" Maddie sipped her tea.
"Where could she be, she could be anywhere." Raven put her hand to her head.
If only Raven and Maddie knew that Cerise was at her mom's cottage.
"Thank you, young narrator!"
Brook, why did you say that!? You basically told Maddie where Cerise is!
Sorry, someone had to say it.
Well, try not to do it again.
Okay, Sorry:)
Getting back to the story....
"Hexuse me?" Raven was confused.
"The narrators told me that Cerise is at her mom's cottage."
"That's right! In fact, I know how to get there. I went with Cerise to visit her mom for Yester Day. She's real nice." Actually, Brook told you, well, it slipped out of her obnoxious mouth.
Hey! I am not obnoxious!
"Whatever, you tasteless, dry, muffin head."
"Huh?" Raven asked, thinking Maddie was talking to her.
"Oh, no Raven, I was talking to the narrator." Maddie said, making the narrator MAD.
"But, that's my job," Maddie said, smiling,"so how about you do your job and continue narrating."
It's not your job to make me mad...or...or eavesdrop and--
     "Watch it buster!" Maddie put her hands on her hips.
Ugh...
"Although, to make it easier, we could just go through the well." Raven pulled a map out of her dresser.
"You are absolutely right, my purplish friend!" Maddie said, sipping her tea.
Well, then let's go get our friend back!" Raven said, putting a fist into the air.