Vanderwerf University

Did you know that there is an exclusive night school made for special students? And I mean SPECIAL. 

- - -

" Welcome to Vanderwerf University. This is where magical creatures exist. We will enhance your skills in witchcraft and wizardy. Enroll now! Call xxx-xxxx. "

Seems interesting. This is what the girl handling flyers gave me. At first glance and if you're a normal human being, you won't be able to see what's inside the flyer and you won't be able to read the message. So I guess my mom's right. We ain't human beings. We're MORE than them. We're witches. Though only half. But it doesn't mind. I'm still a witch. 

As soon as I get back, I talked to my parents about this exclusive night school. We called the number, but the line was busy. It was 12 o'clock in the morning and my parents went to bed. I'm that excited to enroll to that school that I didn't even want to go to sleep. I tried calling them for several times. When it was 3 o'clock AM already and I was about to give up, I called them for the last time and great news. They picked up the phone! 

" Thank you for calling. We already got your application form and you are now enrolled at Vanderwerf University, Miss Agatha Valliere. One of our representatives will be there any minute to give you your uniform, the address of the school, the hand book, your schedule and other things you need. We want to remind you that Vanderwerf University is only accessible every 3 o'clock in the morning for non-humans. Good Morning and Grata ad Infernum. "

And I was... Nganga to the nth level. Like how did they even know my name, my address and my personal informations?! 

Someone knocked on the door. Maybe it's the representative she's talking about. I opened the door, but no one was there. Instead, I saw a bag with the initials " V.U. " Talk about Uniform baby! Black skirt with one red line at the bottom. White long sleeves, red outer sleeveless thing, black neck tie, and black blazer! Black above-the-knee high socks and brown shoes. Now this is what I'm talking about! I feel like I'm one of the major leading characters on a korean drama. 

Now let's see. The bag contains my uniform, the address of the school. " South Train Station. Last Station. Do not get out of the train. Wait for the operator to change the appearance of the train and you will be sent to the University. " Cool. If the others has school bus, we have school train. Hahaha. 

I packed my things and went to bed. Excited as damn! I wanna make new friends and this is a lot whole new experience for me. 

- - -

Meanwhile...

" She didn't even read the handbook. " - Ara

" She's excited as fuck. " - Aja

" What do you expect from a no class girl. " Ana

" Besides, half witch lang naman siya. " Aki

" Are you sure about this? " Ane

" Yes. Yes I am. " Aoi

- - -

This story is inspired by vampire knight. Hihihi. Currently addicted to Kaname and Zero. ♥