The Lemon what else

God, you didn't know how studying with your boyfriend turned from playfully serious to so damn sexy, but hell...you weren't complaining.

You squeaked when you were tossed onto the low bunk, your eyes rising to meet the darkened black of your lover. He had long since lost the uniform shirt and tie, merely wearing his white undershirt and the black pants while the two of you attempted studying for the midterms.

Bon bent into the bunk, climbing over you. Your head tilted back, lips parting, and his were on yours. You groaned, balancing yourself on one elbow to reach up with your other hand and run your fingers through his soft two-toned locks. You felt his teeth on your bottom lip, tugging it insistently. You were obedient, opening your mouth for his tongue to invade, to massage yours and coax it into play.

One leg bent against the bed, sliding between your legs and parting them. The pink uniform skirt hiked higher, much to his pleasure. You could tell by the way his hand slipped further up your thigh to grope the skin that was revealed.

He pulled away and you moaned in disappointment. He chuckled, sending you a sensuous grin. You could see from the corner of your eye he licking his smooth plump lips, a sign of his excitement.

"Lie back," Bon ordered quietly, his hands grasping your hips to push you further onto the bed. You shifted eagerly, legs falling open to accommodate his slim hips. They pressed hard against you, his mouth falling to yours once more, kissing you fiercely.

You moaned, body arching up against his. Your hands blindly smoothed over his white v-neck, slipping to the bottom hem and sneakily sliding beneath it. His groan vibrated through him, the glorious feeling echoing through your chest and making your heart beat quickly against your chest. You were positive Bon could feel it.

Bon's lips left yours with one last nip to your bottom lip before they pecked and massaged their way to your throat, his teeth nipping gently and his tongue licking and tasting. Your moan was not muffled this time, and you didn't bother keeping your voice down either. He loved it when you were loud.

"Ryuji!" Your hands clenched against his back when his teeth found an old mark that he had made only a week ago. It had only been a week since the two of you had last coupled, but it felt like it had been years. He groaned in reply, suckling the old wound. He reached up with one hand to tug at your collar, yanking it out of the way.

You whimpered again, hips bumping up into his. His free hand slid down your side, over your hip and to your thigh, pulling your leg up and over his waist. Your heel pressed against his back, keeping his clothed hips tight against yours. His arousal pressed against you through the black slacks, making your hips jerk eagerly against him.

Bon gasped when he pulled away, feeling your hips grind up against his own. "God, Mizuki," he growled, slanted dark eyes meeting yours. You slid your hands over his sides and up his abdomen, nails sliding over his chest to tug his shirt up. He got the message, sitting up as much as he could to pull it over his head. You sighed, biting your lip and running your hands up and down his torso, moaning when he leaned back over you, allowing you to kiss the warm skin of his shoulder and collarbone.

Growling lowly, Bon reached down with a hand, supporting himself with the other. He gripped your hip, tugging it up against his. Your hands flew to his shoulders and you gasped in surprise when he rolled his pelvis hard into you, his dark eyes watching your aroused expression.

You arched your neck back, hips rolling into his. Your hands pressed against his chest, feeling his quick heartbeat through his toned muscle. Fuchsia eyes, filled with lust, met black and you flushed an even deeper color of pink.

"A-Ah..." You hissed in pleasure, biting your bottom lip when his hand slid around beneath your skirt to grip your rump, yanking you harder against him. You shivered, moaning in delight.