Greetings

Once there was an alien named Blurzarg. He had a ship, a mother, and a father. They were a happy family,that lived on Mars. "Hey, mom" said Blurzarg. "I'm going to the market, so I can get some cranberry juice!" "Okay" his mother said.
Meanwhile, on earth... there was a woman named Mary. She had a car and a dog named Sparkle. Mary didn't have any friends so she was sad and lonely. Since she was and lonely.
While all of that was happening... Blurzarg's ship was out of cranberry juice. "Oh no" he said, "I'm out of fuel!" And ship was going down,down,down right into earth. And his finally, for 30 minutes,... boom, his ship crashed on a patch of green grass. When Blurzarg's ship crashed, the cranberry juice,that he bought, spilled on the ground.
"What's wrong girl" Mary said. Sparkle led Mary to what the loud boom was. "Oh my, what has happened here?!" Sparkle barks happily at finding something in the ground. Mary curiously goes to her dog and bends down, "Oh, it's a person!" But when she got close, it wasn't a person. "Ooooohhh, my head, I'm so dizzy, "Blurzarg said; "Why do you have 2 heads?" Mary laughed, "I don't have 2 heads because I'm a human, are you okay."
She helped him up,"Yeah, I guess so for now." "I'm Mary and this is my dog Sparkle." "Hi, I'm Blurzarg, I live on Mars."