Nails

Description: After a secretly kinky day between Mike and Chester, the band settles at a hotel and discover fresh, long scratches marking their way down Mike's back. (Bit of slash) (Standalone)

Nails

Chester's nails dug into Mike's back and dragged down as Mike thrusted steadily into him. The two moaned in harmony as Chester tried to push further against Mike's cock. Mike came inside Chester once his nails dug a little deeper, drawing a bit of blood.

Mike kissed Chester's shoulders and Chester shifted upwards slightly with a moan and came on both of their stomachs.

"Fuck," Chester swore and Mike pulled out, smiling lightly, he loved Chester's unnecessary swearing because it was something he did often. It was apart of him and Mike loved that.

"We probably have to go now before the guys call." Mike said, falling next to Chester on the bed. Chester sighed and cuddled up next to Mike, making him inwardly groan. Chester was always wanting to snuggle and Mike knew he couldn't say no to those deep brown eyes.

The two were merely lovers although they each wanted more. Neither knew the other was deeply yearning for something more than sex with the other. The short cuddling and make out sessions induced from each side was proof they were trying to push for more but they were so focused on trying to show it, they couldn't see the other's attempts.

It all started when Mike followed Chester back to the tour bus. Both had been apart from their wives for far too long and craved sexual contact. Chester wasn't in the greatest mood and Mike wanted to know what was going on through his vocalist's head.

"What's up with you?" Mike had asked him when they both ended up in the tour bus. Chester simply sighed and sat on the couch in the back of the bus. Mike had followed and sat beside him. "Tell me what's bothering you."

"It's nothing, it's stupid." Chester grunted and Mike rolled his eyes. It was typical for Chester to act this way sometimes. Mike stared at him, slowly breaking Chester down. He eventually sighed, "Fine. I just need a good fucking."

"What?" Mike quickly asked, not sure if he heard that right. Sure, Chester wasn't an innocent person but he sure as hell looked like one, no matter how many curse words he used. He'd always look like sweet, adorable, innocent Chester.

"You heard, Mike. I need a good fucking. Woman or not, I just fucking need it." He stressed and Mike saw an opportunity. He'd never had sexual fantasies about Chester but given the chance, he'd take it.

He decided he'd act irrationally and pushed Chester back on the couch. His hands pushed up under his shirt and Chester seemed shocked.

"Mike, what're you doing?" He asked, his voice filled with trust and longing. Mike pulled off Chester's shirt and licked at the flesh before answering.

"Giving you that good fucking you wanted."

Mike smiled to himself at the memory of their first night together. Little did they both know it would lead up to something more. They were too close of friends to not fall for one another once their intimacy hit the max.

Chester's phone rang, the ringtone signaling it was Brad calling. Mike sighed when Chester answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Chester, is Mike there?" Brad asked. The other guys knew nothing about their affairs but were never shocked if they were with each other,  even at four in the morning.

"He is." Chester answered honestly, looking up at Mike who broke away and got out of the bed, slowly putting his clothes back on but Chester signaled him to stop. He sat on the edge of the bed as Chester sat up and put Brad on speaker.