unstable

I walked in the classroom walking past nialls desk, until I tripped over air and fell . The classroom filled with laughter.i emberassedly picked my stuff up until niall put his hand out.

"Need Help?"

I wanted to say KISS ME NOW YOU SEXY THING!! But I didn't want to make it seem like I like him, which I do but I didn't want him to know.i gather my stuff and grab his hand.

"Emm...yea"

As I got up I was literally 2 inches away from his face.i stood their for 2 seconds and walked to my desk behind him and put my head down in embarrassment.

The bell rang and I popped up I started to walk out of the classroom but I was brought back by a hand on my forearm.i was about to slap the person that was holding me hostage but I realized it was niall.

"Hey catt"

I didn't know what to do so I just said hi.

"H...hi niall"

I looked into light blue eyes trying to figure out what he's thinking about then it hit me.he leaned and pressed his lips to mine. They were so soft he put his hand on my back as the kiss got intense.i dropped my bag as I triped and fell forward, on top of niall.

"Mrs.gonzales"Mr.bo said snapping me out of my day dream.

Haha you thought it was real.

"What is the answer"mr.bo said waiting for me to answer.

"69?" I said questionly.

The classroom filled with laughter.

RINGGG

Thank god class was over I fastly walked out the class room,sucking on my braces.

I always hated my braces.

I was walking in the hallway eating candy until someone stopped me. I bet it's mr.bo giving me detention.

What I'm an emotional eater.

"Hey Catt " someone called as I was thinking.

That dosent sound like mr.bo the only person beautiful voice sound is..

"Niall?" I say turning around.

"Yea,hey I was thinking we could chill at the park Together?"

Of course I wanted to you're Niall friggin horan the guy every girl wants in the school, ecspecially Mary she always tries to flirt with him and she has a boyfriend who loves her so much, and she just treats him like crap.i bet you're wondering how I know this, I know this because she's dating Harry, my best friend.he tells me everything.

"Yea Sure" I say swallowing my candy

"Ok meet me their at 6:00"

"Ok See you their"I said smiling

I walk off smiling uncontrolaby. I walk outside of the school and start to walk home. As I was walking I see a white car driving really slow.i stop on the sidewalk and the car stops.i get scared and walk faster as I was running I see the car speed up.at this moment I'm running, running and not stopping.thank god I got to my house and locked the door.i was panting until I called my mom.

"Mom!" I yelled in fear.

She runs downstairs to see what it is.

"What is it honey?" she says in concern.

"A-man-was-following me I said still panting.

"Oh my goodness are you Okay?" she said looking at my face.

"She's probably lieng to get attention" my bitch of a sister said.

"Yea"Bitch number two said which is my cousin.

I've always hated my cousin and sister.theyed always leave me out of stuff when we were little, so I stay to myself all the time.Not only that her and bitch number two always tease and bully me nonstop even though I don't even do anything the just bully me all the time.

"Brittany, I'm not lieng, why would I be Lieng" I said giving her a death stare

"Leave your sister alone Brittany" my mom said still checking my face.

I looked at the clock and it read 5:50

"I should probably go I have a Date" I blurted out.shit.i wasn't supposed to say that.

"Aww my Baby" my mom said motherly.

"With who a girl , no boy would ever want You" Brittany said.

I roll my eyes and ignore her.

"Well it's technically not a date, he just invited me to go to the Park I said looking down.

"Well you should get going"my mom said patting me on my back.