chapter 3

He runs to hug me tight.i try to let go but he still hooks on.i feel harry's hand pull away from jonathan and I. I wanted to run away but I ran to niall holding him tight.

"Catt wait I-"he was cut off by zayn.

"Leave her Alone"zayn said stepping in front of me holding niall.

"Shut up Zayn!" Jonathan said trying to get around zayn pushing him.

"You want a piece of this Bradford bad boy huh!?!"zayn yelled shoving jonathan.

"Guys guys!"louis yelled while harry and him split them up.

"What are you doing Here ?" zayn said trying not to yell.

"I came to explainyself"he said walking closer.

I stepped back with my head hiding under nialls arm.

"You have nothing to Explain" zayn yelled.

"just Leave now"Harry said opening the door.

Jonathan stood their for a second and walked out.

"Fine,but I'm not done with you catt,ill be back!" he said exiting the door.

Everone stood frozen until zayn walked off in the room Louis liam and Harry followed and I let out cries. Niall walked me to the couch.i couldn't handle it I was mentally and emotionally unstable.

DING DING DING the name of the story finally in the story!

"Catt what Happend?" Niall asked holding my hand.

I got myself together and explained.

FLASHBACK

"Well, zayn and Jonathan used to be friends and-.i stopped,i had to be strong.i wiped my tears and finished."One night zayn,roxana,jonathan and I went to a party at a club,we were dancing and having fun,and we sat down to get a drink and when I ordered a drink jonathan ordered to many.i tried to tell him he were drinking to much but he didn't listine,so when we started to dance again but when I started dancing with zayn he got jealous and mad and he-.i stopped again I started to cry again.I started Again." he dragged me to the back of the club where none could see or hear us and he threw me on the ground and tried to.... i take in a deep Breath and start again "he tried to rape Me" I hear niall gasp and hold my hand. "He undid his pants and pulled up my dress and I couldn't do anything but scream zayns name."ZAYN HELP!"I screamed praying that zayn would come."Youre Mine bitch" he whispered in my ear while I screamed "HELP ZAYN!" I squint my eyes and lose hope just when I lose hope zayn busted the backdoor and pulled jonathan off of me and started to beat him,punch after punch after punch till his nuckles bled"

END OF FLASHBACK

Niall pulls me in close and holds me while I clutch to his tshirt.

Nialls POV

Oh my god that must've been a horrible experience for her.ill kill Em for what he did to my princess.....wait did I just call her my princess.was she my princess?

"I'll kill Em" I said as I clutched my fist.

"No you can't you'll get hurt and you'll go to Jail" she said wiping her tears and siting up.

"But he was wrong for what he did to you,he shouldn't do that to my Princess!"

Oh shit I said princess I said princess she's gonna think I'm weird! That's it she never wants to see me again.

"You called me your Princess ? " she said smiling.

What?she liked when I called her princess.i had a crack of a smile at the edge of my mouth.i looked her in her dark brown eyes and leaned in to kiss her.