Chapter 2

Lashuan POV

I slammed the front door, got in my car, and was on my way to the trap. I had to leave before I killed Maya. I don't know why I hit her but she makes me so angry for some reason. I always feel bad after but I can't help it. Every time I hit her, I can tell she's falling out of love with me. But I can't let that happen. I won't let that happen. Because without her, I'd go crazy and I might actually kill her if she even tries to leave.

My phone started ringing and I looked and seen it was my boss. I answered the phone and said "I'm on my way sir"

"Nigga you better be on your way cause if not, I'll cut you off. Anyways I have a new employee that I want you to meet. Show him around, teach him everything he needs to know, all that"

"Ight Boss"

I hung up and sighed. I'm already frustrated with Maya and now I gotta babysit some new Nigga

I pulled up to the trap house and went inside. It was dark and you could see naked bitches everywhere. Most of the girls started flirting with me but I only had my eye on one of the thick light skin girls. I smiled at her and started walking towards her to have her give me some quick head, until my boss came up to me and stopped me.

"Lashuan I want you to meet Memo, Memo this is Lashuan. Lashuan's one of my best workers and he'll show you around. I know he'll take good care of you, your in good hands ." Boss said before hitting Memos back and walking off

I shook my head and looked at Memo. He was about 6'4 and had Brown eyes. I smacked my teeth, Boss left me with a bitch ass pretty boy. Memo opened his mouth to talk, but I quickly cut him off and said "I don't give a fuck what you're about to say. I don't even want to know you. I just wanna teach you what you need to know and then you can do your own thing. But right now I'm Finna get some head from this bitch. You should start fucking with these hoes too cause in this job you going need as much head as you can get." Then I started walking back to the light skin girl I saw earlier.

About an hour later, I was done getting my head and ready to start Memos training. I looked around for Memo and eventually found him in the shooting area. Memo had a gun and was shooting the target exactly where it needed to be shot. I smirked, maybe he isn't just a bitch ass pretty boy. "Come on Newbie, let's start your training" I said and Memo nodded his head and followed me to my car. We got in and we were on our way

I turned on My Way by Fetty Wap and looked over at Memo. "Do you know anything about being in a Trap and shit?" I asked and Memo nodded his head.

"I been in a Trap before. I was born and raised in the projects, been selling weed since I was 7, and killed about 9 people by the age of 8" He said and I nodded my head and said "I'm impressed you look like a pretty boy"

"I get that a lot but I don't try to explain to people I'm not, I let them figure that out themselves" he said and I nodded my head

"We might just get along, as long as you don't fuck my girl" I said

Memo started laughing and said "Trust I won't."

I shook my head and said "That's what they all say, until they see her."

Memo nodded his head and said "Well you can trust me, I'm not like the rest. I nodded my head and said "I hope so, I really do..."

Maya P.O.V

I took a quick shower to clean up all the blood from my head. I got out and put on some jean shorts, a blue crop top, Blue Converse,and put my hair in a high bun. I put on some clear honey gloss, a light coat of mascara, and some diamond stud earrings. I decided to go to the mall to buy some things and to get my eyebrows done. I called my best friend Tatiana to see if she wanted to come and she said Yes and to pick her up from her house. I got in my car and turned on 7/11 by Beyoncé and was on my way

About 20 minutes later I arrived at Tatiana's house and honked my horn. About a minute later she came outside wearing Black joggers, a white and black striped jersey that said Flawless, Black Adidas, and pulled her hair back into a high ponytail.

I unlocked the passenger door and she came in smiling hard as fuck. "Wassup sis" she said and I said "Wassup, you ready to go shopping?" Tatiana nodded her head and said "Shit I'm always ready to go shopping, they got these new Roshes and you already know your girl gotta get her a pair" I started laughing and said "Yass you poppin."

Tatiana started laughing and said "Always. Anyways girl, lemme tell you about this date I went on last night. The guy-..."

I cut her off and said "He was fine?" And Tatiana nodded her head extra hard and said "Girl yes, you just don't know" I started laughing and said "You lucky" and Tatiana said "I know and he gotta friend, to bad you married"

"Yup, very married." I replied back and I felt Tatiana staring at me. Then she asked "But are you happy?" I hesitated and finally said "Yea..." I can tell she didn't believe me but I tried to ignore her by turning up the music

About 5 hours later we finished shopping and I took Tatiana back to her house. I parked the car and got out to hug her bye. "I love you sis, thanks for chilling with me today" I said and Tatiana nodded her head and said "Of course, your my best friend." I smiled and gave Tatiana another hug.

When I gave her a hug, she accidentally squeezed my bruised arm and I let out a low cry. "What the fuck is wrong with your arm?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders and said "Nun." She snatched my arm and said "Liar."

She looked at my arm and gasped "How the fuck this happen to you?" She asked and I said "I was moving the couches around and accidentally bumped my arm into the edge of the couch." Tatiana gave me that I know your lying look but she let I go

"Whatever Maya, your my bestfriend and I know when you're lying. Don't trip Ima find out the truth" She said before walking away. I nodded my head, got in my car, and drove back home.

I got back home a little later than usual. I opened the door and put all my stuff in the closet. I took my clothes off and took a quick shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and went back into my room. I dried up, took the towel off, and started putting on my underwear and Bra. I turned around to go get some shorts from the closet until I seen Lashuan leaning on the door way staring at me. I gasped and said "Baby you scared me" I started laughing and walking towards him

"Where the fuck was you at?" Lashuan asked and I stopped walking. "I was at the mall with Tatiana" I said and Lashuan started walking towards me and said "What the fuck did I tell you about leaving without me?"

I started backing up and said "You can't keep me in the house just because your not around. All I did was go to the mall." Lashuan kept getting closer and I started getting scared. "Give me your car keys" Lashuan said and I looked at him like he was crazy and said "No you can't control me."

Lashuan's eyes started getting darker and I started to get freaked out. "GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING KEYS!" He yelled and I yelled back "NO!" Then he pushed me back on the bed and started slapping my face and socking my stomach until I passed out