Chapter 3

Gumball whimpered as he covered his face with his hands, he was overly embarrassed about what was about to happen.

"Alright gummy... There's no turning back now." Marshall warned as he began to remove his shirt. He unbuttoned the red flannel teasingly slow, causing Gumball to groan impatiently, his eyes curiously watching the vampire, wanting to see his structure.

Once Marshall was fully undressed and Gumball finished his staring, Marshall lined himself up.

"Gumball listen, this is going to be painful. Really painful... You have to bare with me, just take deep breaths okay?" Marshall said softly into the pink princes ear. Once he got Gumball's approval he slowly pushed in, a loud shaky whimper escaping Gumball. "Shh... I know gummy.. Take deep breaths and try to relax." Marshall whispered

"I-it feels weird.." Gumball muttered out as Marshall grabbed his member, starting to jerk him off. "A-ahh~ M-Marshall.." The pink prince moaned out, his cheeks a faint red as he hesitantly moved his hips, gasping when he felt Marshall's member grind against his insides, causing Marshall to smirk.

"Are you ready prince?" He asked seductively into Gumballs ear. "I'm going to move now" he said as he started to thrust into Gumball, letting out quiet quick moans.

Gumball was a moaning mess under Marshall, his arms wrapped around his neck, his legs wrapped around his waist. He moved his hips in time with Marshall, biting his lip softly, he couldn't handle the sensation anymore and eventually he came, his head thrown back in pleasure his seed all over himself and Marshall's chest.

"Already?" Marshall panted out, smirking at Gumball as he thrust hard into his Prostate, Gumball moaning loudly in pleasure. Suddenly without warning Marshall came hard into Gumball, filling him to the brim. Gumballs eyes widened.

"M-Marshall..!" He moaned out, only to whimper when Marshall pull out.

"Shh..." Marshall said and pulled Gumball close, their sweaty hot bodies pressed together before they both drifted off to sleep.

________________________
This sucks XD I was too lazy to make it good smut, yes, I can, make it good smut. Indeed I can make it the best smut you've ever read but I'm Honestly not in the mood.... Now this was going to be a smut story, but I'd like to shoot some plot into this shit. Any ideas? Please tell me!