Chapter 1-Getting to Know You

Hi guys hope you'll like this if my other story sucks✌🏻..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Christine's POV

Ladies and gentlemen..Hello the name's Christine Perrie Summers!!I lived in London my whole life.British is in mah blood,I am a red head with blue highlights,aqua blue eyes,medium-sized gal,nerd,and has good taste in fashion...I have older brothers that are twins(which you'll probably know later,so stay tuned..)..a crazy best friend named Ysabelle Patricia Flores...Anyways let's begin!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Fred,George,Perrie get down this instant!" Mom exclaimed from downstairs.As you guys must know I am not a morning person -_-.I then later felt four hands gripping my feet..as I was about to groan at the both of them,but then they immediately grabbed my feet..and then....

"Frederick Henry Summers and Michael Gregory Summers Why the bloody hell would you wake me up so early?!?!😡" I furiously said

"So early eh?"...I looked at the clock and realized it was already 12nn

"Psshh yeah it's early for me.Anyways I'll go take a bath first then go down.Now if you'll excuse me".

I pushed the two outside,locked it and proceeded....
I went downstairs and saw the family waiting for me.We just shared some laughs on the table and then later cleaned up.

"Mom,I'm going to Patty's house ok?"..

"Sure dear" Yes!! Mom approved!!!

I got my phone and then started my journey out.I passed by the park then later saw a cute dog going to me..

"Hello there,where's your owner?"

And soon later came an exhausted boy running

"Alas,I found you! Oh hi by the way,sorry if my dog caused you trouble.."

"Nah it's ok..He just wanted to play.." I was almost out of my mind..Gosh he's so handsome!..Perrie Stop!.before My conscience could speak again,he introduced himself.

"I'm Tim by the way,Christian Timothy Parker..and you are?"

"Perrie,Christine Perrie Summers"

"Wait,Christine?.that's a girl version of my first name!"

"Yeah and Christian's a boy version of my name!"

"Well then it is a pleasure meeting you..Could I have your number? you know so that we could stay in contact.I'm hoping to see you sometime.."

"Sure here..And me too"

"Well this is goodbye for now, Till we meet again m'lady"

Then I just went with the flow "As will I good sir"...He bowed as I curstied...I saw him faded into the street the slowly began walking to my bestie's house.........

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So how was it??
Please vote and comment on what I need to improve or if I did a good job
And Thanks for reading!!!
I appreciate it so much