Chapter 2-The Little Incident

Christian's POV

Yo!! The name's Christian Timothy Parker.Been living in London ever since.I've got brown hair like dad's, gray orbs like mom, tall if I must say(but not too tall), People refer to me as good-looking, I have a sister and her name is Bianca Parker, a bestfriend that felt like a brother to me who is Michael Francis Williams.
Anyways, this is how my day went.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wake up big brother,wake up,wake up " I was awoken from my slumber by my little sister shaking me..I then gave in and told her to go down while I will prepare and take a bath.I proceeded down and ate with the family.We shared laughs and stories then I later asked permission from mom and dad if I could go out. "Mom,Dad could I walk Thunder in the park? "(By the way Thunder is a Siberian husky)."Sure sweetie!" they both said..I brought Thunder with me and went out to start our journey..

Ahh..The park..it relaxes you while looking at children playing,couples being sweet,and people just taking a walk waiting for time to pass by..It feels good when you have your do-...Wait..Where's Thunder?..Oh s***!..He broke out just like that!..That smart little dog!..I hurriedly look for him and then while running I saw him with a girl.I went to get Thunder and said "Alas,I found you! Oh hi by the way,sorry if my dog caused you trouble.."

"Nah it's ok..He just wanted to play.." She said.Wow the girl is actually.Beautiful.Way to go Thunder!!.I might forgive you in this little incident of ours..

"I'm Tim by the way,Christian Timothy Parker..and you are?" Held out a hand for her to take..

"Perrie,Christine Perrie Summers"
and we shook hands.

"Wait,Christine?.that's a girl version of my first name!"

"Yeah and Christian's a boy version of my name!"

"Well then it is a pleasure meeting you..Could I have your number? you know so that we could stay in contact.I'm hoping to see you sometime.."

"Sure here...And me too"

"Well this is goodbye for now, Till we meet again m'lady"

Then she just went with the flow "As will I good sir"...I bowed as she curtsied...I went back home that Thunder can rest and as we will talk about the little incident..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And there you have it Chapter 2
Yay!! Hope you guys enjoyed it!!
Please vote and comment that I may improve my work...