Strange things

I walked in the bathroom and looked in he mirror and fixed my hair up. I saw something move out of the corner of my eye and turned towards it. I started to walk towards where I thought I saw something moving. I open my mouth to say something when "honey, dinners ready! It's your favourite, cream of chicken soup!" I heard my mother call to me from the kitchen down stairs. I turned to leave the bathroom, but not before taking another quick glance back to the spot. When I got to the stairs I started to decent them. When I got to the third last step, I saw another movement out of the corner of my eye. 'That's the second time' i thought to myself. Then, it felt like something had wrapped around my ankle and tripped me. I thought I heard a quiet chuckle but payed no mind to it. I got up and dusted off myself and checked for any damage. Nothing. I continued to the table where my family were seated. I sat down and looked around. My father and mother sat on each end of the table, my younger brother, Dylan sat I front of me and my baby sister, Ella sat next to me. "Lilly, darling, why aren't you eating your dinner? "Sorry, mum. Just lost in thought, I guess" I replied shrugging my shoulders. I grabbed a spoon and put some of Ella's dinner on it. " open wide~" I told Ella as she opened her little mouth and ate the mushy baby food off it. After she finished her dinner, I started to finish off mine. Dylan started kicking my legs when he suddenly stopped and looked at his foot. "Why is there blood on my foot?" He asked  questionably. I quickly looked at my knees where Dylan had been kicking and noticed some blood dripping down my legs. " oh, that must have been from when I fell down the stairs" I said getting up. ' I swear there was nothing on my knees before, I must have missed it.' I thought to myself as I grabbed a couple of tissues. I threw the of tissues at Dylan aiming for his head. " HEY!" He shouted as it hit him in the head. " Oops. Sorry. My fingers slipped " I said while wiping the blood off my legs. " yeah, whatever " he grumbled and wiped the blood off his foot. " I think I'll skip desert tonight." I said walking to the stairs. " okay honey, hope you feel better" mother said like she was concerned. I walked up the stairs and went into my room. I turn on the light and walked over to my bookshelf. I grabbed the book I was currently reading,' looking for Alaska' by John green. I sat on my bed and opened my book. "ALRIGHT! ICE-CREAM! " I heard Dylan yell. " be quiet, Dylan. It's 7 o'clock at night, you'll wake the whole street up if your any louder!" I heard my mother scold him. I rolled my eyes and read a line when I see... Yet another movement out of the corner of my eye.