Chapter 4:Date with caleb

Caleb's POV
Okay tonight date,Rayne, Where at tho ahhhhhh I'm gonna Blow up Holy shiznibble. Okay I think i should take her to the movies,And then Take her to Dinner. Okay I texted her a couple days ago and said I'd pick her Up at 7:30 and its 7:00. I got up and went to look for something to wear. I chose a Bring me the horizon Shirt and Some black Jeans with some Vans and a Beanie. I got my car keys and made my way to her house. when I got there I knocked on the door and the door opened but it wasn't Rayne it was Raven i think her name was. she was wearing a Black veil brides shirt kitty ears and had cat whiskers and nose on her face and she was wearing Black ripped skinnys and A bunch of Bracelets and studded bracelets. "Oh hey your lover boy right come on in sit down,If you step on my cat I'll end you"She said and skipped away. "Raven leave Booma alone"I heard I think rayne Scream. "But he's fluffy why can't I have him he's da fluffy grumpy kitty"I heard Raven yell. "Oh my god go shove a freaking Blow pop up your ass"I heard rayne yell and then stomping feet and saw rayne run down with a black kitten. "Okay give me my baby or I'll end you"raven said. "Give me Booma back"Rayne said playfully glaring at her. "Okay same time ready set and switch" rayne said and they switched cats. I laughed and rayne looked my way and she saw me standing there and she blushed."ready to go"I asked. she nodded and we headed out. We got to the Movies and we walked in. "So what do you wanna seen"I asked her. "The new sponge bob movie pleeeeease"She said excitedly. I laughed and grabbed her hand and we started walking to the ticket thing. "Two tickets to spongebob please"I said. he nodded and got the tickets I handed him the money and be and Rayne went to get the popcorn and stuff. We got the stuff and walked to the movie room thingy well let the movie began.

Raynes POV
The movie started and while we watched I reached into the popcorn bucket and felt someone's hand and I felt Shocks run threw my hand I looked at him and he smiled at me I looked down and blushed and Put his Finer under my chin and looked into my eyes and connected his lips to mine I was shocked at first and then I kissed back. we pulled away and I laid my head on His shoulder and we watched the movie.

~How ever long later is~
The movie ended and he was taking me to Dinner we pulled up to chipotle and I always get The Taco daaa. We walked in and ordered and I started and conversation with him. "So do you have any siblings"I asked. "I have a 4 Year old little sister and I have A 21 Year old Brother but he's in collage."He said. I nodded and We started talking about the usual crap. "So how long have you and Raven Been friends"He asked. "Um well we met last year and it feels like I've known her forever"I said. he nodded and our food got here and we started to eat. we finished and paid and then we left. we pulled up to my house and he walked me to the door. He looked me in the eyes and said. "I know we haven't known each other long but I was wondering Ifyouwouldbemygirlfriend"He said quickly. "Whaaaaa"I said. "I was wondering if you would be my girl friend"He said. I smiled and kissed him. he wrapped his arms around my wait and and I pulled away. "I'll take that as a yes"He said. "Goodnight Caleb"I said. "Goodnight Rayne"He said and I walked in the house. "How did is go did you use protection if your prego I'm gonna kill you when you have the baby and then I'm gonna kill Caleb if he leaves you and than I'm gonna be the baby daddy"She said. "No I'm not prego and I'm a virgin got doofus"I said. "Or are you"She said and I slapped the back of her head. "Owie dats nawt vewy nice"She said. "Yeah yeah yeah wat ever"I said and she pouted.

I will be making lots of chapters today and I'll finish the book only like 10 Chapters okay okay bye bye And Jeffree star looks fab💜💜😸😸😻😻😻😸😸🐱🐱🐱🐱 Meow

Listening to prom night~By:Jeffree star