Beautiful Door

There's a beautiful door, the first thing you see in the blank dark room is this door. Our stare at it, you are amazed at the carvings across the top of the dark wooden door. The carving design work looks like the forest of pure evil. You cant help but run your fingers slowly over the wood like a lover's touch. If you want to know what's behind this door, you have to ask yourself if its worth it? To know this secret you will have to take this journey with me. Stop reading now if you havent decided yet. Don't take this warning lightly for you will be lost in my world forever.
I slowly take a hold of the door knob and turn it open. The door opens without a sound, there's no light switch just inside we will have to walk down stairs in the dark. The beginning of this journey starts to sink in to our minds as we walk slowly down silent stairs. A sound slowly reaches our ears as we hit the cement floor, holding our breath to listen. It's a muffled sound.With a smile I slowly make my way towards the sound. My eyes slowly hit the lone figure in the center of the room. She is cuffed to a medical table with only her undergarments on. Once she sees us she lets out a muffled scream already knowing what is to come. Yet you reader are starting to get the picture. You see if you stop reading now she is left with me alone, I hope you stay with her. Turning back now would make her helpless. But she's helpless either way.
I walk towards the radio and put on my favorite jazz music. I cant help the rush of excited and before I know it I'm beside her running the back of my knuckles down her pale cheek. "Soon my love" I whisper into her ear. She starts crying again, not stopping to care I turn to my tool table. Very slowly I look over my babies, all cleaning and sharp just waiting to play with their victim. My eye latches onto a small knife I grin from ear to ear. I turn towards my beloved she tries to move away even she knows its hopeless. I see the plead in her eyes, begging me not to start the  hell again. With the evil grin still on my face she knows I just dont care. There is no feeling of compassion left in me after these long years. I run my blade down her cheek, she doesn't move for fear of cutting herself. "Thats my good girl" I whisper before cutting her from the corner of her eye to her jaw. She arches off the table, screaming behind her gag in pain. I watch in wonderment amazed at her reactions to such emotion. She turns towards me shaking her head no I do not pay attention to her pleads.