A suprise

I assume you have little to no idea of who I am, where I'm from or why I am signifcant to this story in any way.  Allow me to introduce myself. I am to the knowledge of myself and those around me, go by the human name of 'Jack Leachavich'.  I'm according to the people I know, 15 human years of age and to physically describe myself is nowhere near a challenge. I stand at roughly 5 foot 8, which is reasonably short, (or tall) for my age. I have green eye and brown hair and often wear a dark gray hoodie and pair of joggers of the same colour (jeans are a no in my mind) over a white shirt. (And if you're that messed up, I am wearing underwear).

One of my most noticable items I carry with me at all times is my mask, the Kanohi Avohkii. Once it was gold, now it has darkened overtime, corrupting not only the powers of light it once contained, but me as well. I have adopted a name for the form my Kanohi gives me, 'Teridax Nuva'. Fitting enough for a fictional villain of a fantasy story in my mind. The Avohkii gives me now combined control of light and shadow, and allows me to transform into a more powerful, biomechanical form. I can also summon a staff of light whilst wearing it, and since I can use it to fire beams of light, essentially doubles as a melee/ranged weapon. Anyway enough about me and to how I was corrupted.

Imagine waking up in a strange location with no memory of how you got there. This is what happened to me when I first arrived. All I remebered was my name, a bit about my past and that I had the Avohkii with me. Anything else was either forgotten or indistinguishable. Had I left the area I may have not been corrupted by shadow and be somewhere else entirely. Instead I risked staying and somehow, that rish turned out in my favour. I was met by 4 people, 'Night Time' an irredeemably stupid name, 'Death Reaper' an even stupider one. Mia, a young girl with a fairly normal name and the alias of 'Silent Death' which is far less unintelligent, and for an unsaid reason cannot speak. A person who's name i have forgotten but only seemed to have one organic arm and 1 mechanical one. And then there's Callie, who, aside from having a rather unique name, well, that's all I can say about her. Anyway they asked me if I needed help. Having no idea where I was or what they did, I accepted their help.

Big mistake.