Number

" Wake up u guys!!" Katlyn said while jumping on my bed and leaped to Jade's. " Okay okay, Just stop jumping I said while rolling over to the bathroom. Today's the day we get to meet the boys. Our manager walks in and tells us who the boy band is. I ran out of the bathroom to hear who. " I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!! " They just laughed while I jumped on my bed. " Oml I can't wait. What if they saw the video?" Jade said " What video?"I said confused " The cover video!" She said while smiling. Oh I really hope they did, cause I kinda well have a crush on one of them but it's no big deal.. Anywho I want them to see the video so they can see how cool we are too* laughing emoji and embarrassed emoji*

2hrs later
We finally got ready. I was wearing a black crop tank top with black and white designs on it and a short black flowy skirt with a laced edgy heels. My hair was in a high ponytail with a black bandana. We grabbed our bags and went to where the boys worked(the company they worked for..) . While we were in the car I just put on my head phones and went to sleep kind of and thought about what it would be like when we meet them.

20mins later
We got there and the place was so cool I kept staring at all the art works and how the place was built. We then got into a room ( kinda like a practice place) and we waited for the boys

Hansols POV
Today was the day we were gonna meet an American girl group. I saw their pictures and memorized their names, so far I think Sabrina is pretty cute. I just can't wait to meet them their music is the best and they are really good dancers. When our manager told us about them I searched them up and began watching their dance videos. They did a cover of our song Adore u and changed it up a bit to go along with them. I even found out that they love our band and Kpop ( well at least Sabrina really likes it) " HEY!" I see someone wave their hand in front of my face. I realized it was Woozi. He was trying to tell me that it was time to go. I was wearing a button shirt ( kinda like a baseball jersey ) with colorful flowers on it with some red Jordan's  and my white bandana. When we got there I saw the girls walking in I kinda analyzed them and try to see Sabrina. She was so much prettier in person they went in to our practice room. We are gonna introduce ourself and perform to them to greet them and to say thank you. We came into the room and...

Sabrina's POV

Okay we were sitting there for like 5 minutes. They finally came in and said their greetings then we said Hi and gave our greetings. I could of sworn that Hansol was looking at me the whole entire time. Then they said the were gonna perform for us. I was literally screaming in the inside and staying cool on the outside. I was kind of lip syncing to their song the whole time some of them laughed and I just was so happy. " You know that Hansol kid you always fan girl bout.. Well he was looking at you the whole time and still is" Jade said with a wink I just laughed and kept on watching till the end. After the performance we just talked and got to know one another Katlyn being an ass-y self always be like oh they said this, oh they said that. I was just sitting there like an idiot wondering why Hansol was staring at me. Then they came up individually. Joshua and Hansol came up to me and Jade I probably was really pink I tried to shake it off till they got there Joshua said Hi to us and Hansol just looked at us and bowed. "Hey" Hansol finally said to me. "Hi" I said there was a moment of silence then he started asking questions bout me ( eventually jade left with Joshua and went with katelyn and the other guys and left me and Hansol there) and I did the same next thing you know we gave each other our numbers. It was getting late so we went back to our Hotel. ".. And he was all like I like ur bandanna I laughed and said I like yours too.His smile,His laugh,His voice is so deep and nice.." I fan girled to Katlyn while she talked bout Minghao and then jade started talking bout Joshua . We were just talking bout them until they fell asleep ( it was pretty early ) I just stayed up a little longer on my phone. 10 minutes later I got a text message from Hansol .

Hansol: you still awake?
Sabrina: yeah * laughs*
Hansol: oh well you should go to sleep tomorrow we are supposed to go on a little car trip with Joshua and Jade

I was confused Jade didn't mention nothing bout this. I hit Jade with a pillow " HEY!" I whispered pretty loud. "What" "Where are we going tomorrow?" " Oh I forgot to tell you we are going on little trip with Joshua and Hansol" she winked and went back to bed. I went talking to Hansol, his probably worried or something cause I didn't reply yet.

Sabrina: Oh sorry yeah. Can't wait!
Hansol: Night..