im a millionaire

This after noon I'm having my drivers test.I will probably fail though. My 20 year old sister Georgia has had her drivers test and she got through. Any way after I had my breakfast i went to find my CD player so I could play music. I found the CD but not the CD player. So i went to look in the attic. but I only found a crusty old cheese burger and a few rats. After i went back down stairs and went in the garden to go on the swing. when I was swinging there was a huge spider on my leg and it made me scream. I screamed so loud I think five seconds of summer could hear me.When i went back inside to watch T.V Georgia put her foot out and I fell over and my face hit a balloon and it made a big BANG and when it made a big BANG our cat Jasper was running in circles so Georgina was trying to watch Jasper just in case he flies through the window or something but it made Georgina so dizzy she fainted. so after I slapped Georgina with the news paper 11 times she woke up.now i am going to do my drivers test.(one hour later) ok.I sort of passed. I was doing my victory dance for about 8 minutes.then when I stopped celebrating I thaught why dont I be a Taxi driver. So the next day I started painting the taxi sighn it was realy good to be honest.then I put some posters up.now I need to get the car I got quite a big car because I am a taxi driver but it did cost 1,239 pounds but ive got loads of pocket money. After I did all of that I went to bed.the next morning I was ready to be a driver. After i was a taxi driver for about a year I had about mmmm..........I dont know I havnt realy counted my money because I have so much money. Today I'm driving a famous person I dont know who, I just know he is famous. Well let's get driving. (40 minutes later) ok. I sort of crashed into a lorry and that famous person was in the car and he broke his toe and I have a massive cut down my belly.ok I'm not going to be a taxi driver any more.