O N E

ONE

• • •

Attempting to stretch her body became restricted by the large muscular body which rested on the king sized bed, not to mention ton of space was available on her side but somehow, like always she found herself gravitating towards him, his chocolate skin, he was her naija boy, her African king his full beard made him even more attractive accompanied by his smile and his well built body all due to the fact that if it weren't road or between his woman's legs he spent a lot of times  at the gym letting of some steam.

Him being three years older than  her only reminded her how he loved to take control; his strong demeanour was what really caught her of guard, the way he handles his own, the way he spoke with such authority.

You not talking all that talk now huh ? you mute now b?

He questioned her as he thrust himself into her treasure pot. her moans was quietened her face muffling the pillow, it was driving him crazy he wanted to hear just how crazy he was making her he wanted to know she was feeling him.

Pulling on her freshly done hair he pulled out kissing on her lower back, tenderly gripping onto her neck pulling her face back for a rough kiss, feeling her push back onto his length making her booty clap on his skin the view had him is a daze
"f—k"   he hissed
as he regained control pulling out he rubbed himself against her opening coated in her juices he watched as she swarmed as she arched her back further trying to push it inside; without warning he slammed into her again this time picking up his pace causing her to yell out as the headboard beat against the wall, chuckling at the thought of his neighbours hearing him pleasuring her he grabbed her waist repeatedly slamming himself in her honey pot.

"Bae stop ahhh f—k- Jeremy stop oh my ahh mhm-hmm- f—k yes"

Smirking he replied " speak up b lemmie hear you"

" aaah-f—k-mhhm" her moans where disjointed due to the rush going through her body, all that was heard was the slapping of their skin and her shallow breathing accompanied by his small grunts, he slowed down giving her soft hard strokes, he knew she was coming onto the edge he watched as her grip on the sheets tightened.

He drew his breath as she tightened around his shaft and her breathing slowed down he pulled out smirking as he slapped her ass watching her looking up at him mean mugging him.

"why the f—k you do that for you trifling as F—k" she snapped standing up almost losing her balanced she pushed his head.
Worn out from the session she placed his t-shirt on getting into the bed dosing off.

"That's what your ass get for coming around last night like you lost your shit banging on my door like you got no home training nah?" he replied with a nonchalant tone as he wondered downstairs probably to make a bowl of cereal something he always did after their session.

Watching him in a daze reminiscing about last night, she began to wonder how she lucked up getting such a good looking man who managed to hold her down for almost 2 years now.
Just like every other man he had his flaws she knew that the countless times she had to fight these women for him but she held her own and he "loved" her for that although sometimes he made her lose her cool and they be at each other's throat she loved him he knew that.