Chapter One ~ An embarrasing event

It was a Monday morning, and as usual, the sun was not shining. It was gloomy outside, just a bunch of grey clouds with specks of blue hidden behind them. Violet knew it was going to rain soon, and she knew it was just another Monday. Nothing interesting would happen, as usual. Unless you count algebra as something interesting. Which of course, her being so smart and all, wasn't interesting - in the good way. Quickly, Violet jumped out of her bed an stretched. "Ugh.." She groaned. First, she made her way to the bathroom, where she brushed her teeth to get rid of the annoying morning-mouth feeling. Ew. Then, she changed into uniform and brushed her hair, tying if into a ponytail. "Okay.. Appearance, check? Check," She mumbled to herself. After another 20 minutes of preparing, she ran downstairs. "Bye, mum!" She called out. "Breakfasttttt!"  her mum shouted. "Nope." Violet said, and with that, she ran off.

Violet's high school was just down the road. The year 10 loved being so close - it meant not having to ride a bus or something. Though she could start trying to get her licence now, she preferred not to. Although she never had much going on, Violet claimed to be 'always busy.' Suddenly she stopped, realising she had almost ran straight past the school. "Heh," she mumbled, hoping nobody saw. As she ran through the gates. She was daydreaming. She recalled last Friday. Her being clumsy and all, she had bumped into her crush and they had both fallen. He had helped her up and said sorry. Although if it was anyone else, she would've argued. While Violet busily daydreamed, she daydreamed herself right into the bush. "Ah," she screeched, and slowly walked out. A few people giggled. "Ha. Ha ha ha," she grumbled and walked away. That didn't happen, that didn't happen, that didn't happen, she thought. Meanwhile, someone had happened to drop an apple. Right where Violet was headed. The 'accidental dropped Apple' rolled under her foot. And that was when she knew she was officially sick of everything. With that, she slipped, fell, and this time? It was not nearly as exciting as when she crashed into her crush.