another authors note :)

hey guys (:

so I checked this story's reads literally two days ago and it said 23.6, and now it says 24. something and I just wanted to say HOLY SHIT THANK YOU.

this is growing so fast and it's making me SO UNBELIEVABLY happy, but I do need to address some things, and explain why I haven't updated all that much lately.

1. my interests are changing a lot, and while I do still love PJO and HOO, the books are over, and I have been moving on to other things.
2. I feel as if I CANT write straight stories in here, or I'm letting you guys down, and I have some good ideas that ONLY work with a guy and a girl.
3. NONE of my other stories are getting any reads, and those are the ones I've been updating frequently. so if you like my style of writing and my somehow always depressing stories (I don't get it. I'm a real happy gal.), you should really check them out. I have a brand new Vampire Diaries fan fiction (Like an actual story, not one shots), and a bunch of different things. please check them out.

I'll try to update this more though, because all the positive feedback is really exciting and uplifting. I love you guys.

also please follow my Instagram so I can talk to you all!! @sadie.kelley

OH AND ONE LAST THING!! I really want to change my cover for this story, so if anyone wants to make me one and DM it to me on Instagram, I will have a small contest if you'd like, and the winner will get a follow, and their cover on this story. let me know if you guys are interested!!