||Best day ever||

Hope u guys Enjoy.
Alexis P.O.V.
"ALEXIS GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED YOUR GONNA BE LATE TO COLLEGE!!!!"
"OKAY" I quickly get out of bed and run to my closet. I grabbed a Crop Top that say Don't mess with Texas and my Blue Skinny Jeans. I quickly run to the bathroom and take a shower and do my hair. After 20 mins I am ready to go. I run and grab my skate board and leave. My college isn't far away from home so I meet up with my best friend Gemma and we ride there. Once we arrive me and Gemma split up I go to my Math class and Gemma went to Science class. 6 hrs later school is finally over and I head home once I get home my mom told me to get in the car. I was a little scared because I didn't know were we are going we were in the car for about 3hrs and then she told me were we are going. "We are going to Vidcon so u can meet o2l". Holy shit I almost vomited every were. I started freaking out and yelling. "OMG IM NOT READY I NEED TO GET READY WHAT AM GOING TO WERE, WHAT IF THEY DONT LIKE ME WHAT IF........WHAT DO I DO!!!!! We finally get there and I get out of the car and vomit. We walked in and my mom left she went to go see some old guy. I went to the place we o2l is at and there were so many people o2l just got on stage and they were just talking for awhile then they called people on stage to dance with them to the o2l song. I was just watching and then Kian called me! I just stood there for a second try to get my heart starting again. I finally went up and danced with the o2l boys. I was just having fun singing TO NIGHT WERE GONNA GIVE THEM HELL EVERYBODY SCREAMING O2L. Then suddenly Kian came up to me and whispered in my ear "call me" and he put his number in my back pocket and then carried on doing what he was doing. I just stood there for a second and the ran off the stage. I ran to the bathroom and throw up. I stayed in the bathroom for a bit and then came out. I went to go look for my mom but I never found her i tried calling her but she blocked my number I panicked for a bit but then I took the number out of my pocket and looked at it. It said Call me😉 (886)754-8432 (ps this is not his number) I called the number and it rang for a bit and then someone answered but it wasn't Kian it was..........
____________________________________________________________
Hope u guys like the first chapter #cliffhanger who do u think answers the phone
Pls follow.