Five Nights at Markiplier's

You have been going to Mark's house for quite some time now. Ye were best friends and were always doing collabs together. Mark decided to work on FNAF so for for 5 nights you stayed at his house.
Night One
"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and welcome to Five Nights at Freddy's. Now I'm not playing alone on the couch behind me is the fabulous (y/n) ______!! Say hi!!" "Wassup!" You say blushing but tryna act cool. Mark giggles and blushes too "(Y/N)____ will be playing in the background! Every night we will upload one night of the game so that means (y/n) will be staying here for 5 nights... If the nights are short we will play some games at the end to calm down" Mark says. Damn his voice is so sexy. You say to yourself. You loved him but you felt like he didn't feel the same... "Let's play!!!" Screamed Mark!! You snap out of your daydream and begin to play. The first night had no jumpscares, it was to simply get used to the game. "(Y/N), get over here and let's play some Happy Wheels!!" He said! "Yayaw!! Ok I get to go first!!!" You laugh. "Ok m'lady" he says bowing his head. You blush like crazy.
~le time skipe~
"Wow I had so much fun! Can't wait for tomorrow to get PROPER jumpscares!" You say Mark yawns and says "Ya....OK I'm tired so night..." You frown and then force a smile and say "goodnight" He runs to bed. I knew he didn't love me....ugh... You cry yourself to sleep, nightmares keep you up for a while but you finally sleep..