Night Two is my love for you

You wake up, put on some nice clothes and wear some makeup (makeup is optional xx) "Wakey Wakey eggs and backey" you bring in a tray of bacon and eggs into Mark's room. "Mmmmmmmm baaacooon...." He drools. He sits up and is wearing nothing but his boxers. Omg he sounds and looks soo sexy in the morning..... You lose trail of thought. "You look really pretty today!" Mark says in his sexy voice. Omg omg omg you blush furiously *clears throat* "Thanks....em I was wondering...while we are waiting to play FNAF.....wanna but some food for after to have a mini rave!!!!" You say super excited! "Ya!! I really admire your excitement and and...." He stared into your eyes "Thanks :)" I love you Mark...
~le time skip to the shop~
"Coke, chips,chocolate, mints....oooh whipped cream!!" Mark squeals as he grabs 2 cans of whipped cream!!! "Let's go (Y/N)" He shouts!
~le more time skip to FNAF~
"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and welcome back to FNAF this is night 2 with Freddy, Foxy,Bonny,Chica and the fabulous,perky and enthusiastic (Y/N)!!!!!!!!" "Sup brahz!!!!!"you yell!! Jumping behind Mark. You decided to watch him play and every time you senced a jumpscare you snuck up behind him and yelled "BOO!!!" It was hilarious to see his reaction. Ye laughed and screamed for ages and realised ye had accidentally played till night 4. "Woah guys we have been having so much fun! We've gone way over time!! We gotta go! Say goodbye to the fab (Y/N)!!♥♥ And as always I will see you....in the next video..buh bye" he ends the video there! "RAVE TIM-" he cuts you off "I'm so sorry I'm just so tired...." "Oh....night".... You lay on the couch and cried again. Really!!! Really Mark!! Don't you know how I feel!!!!