Would you like some Suga?

"I'm late..I'm late..I'm late", you say as your running out of your apartment. You just got a new job yesterday as a waiter at a dinner on the west corner. When you get there your boss is down your throat about being 3 minutes late. When thats done you start on table three, but only to find someone sitting there already. You take coffee with you and set it down in front of him.

   "Would you like some suga?", you ask in a nervous voice, but when you look up you see the most handsome person ever. Your blushing but you don't notice cause your taken by him. Except he notices and smirks.

   "Whats your name?...Y/n."He tells you that's a beautiful name. You have butterflies in your stomach  and your a little light headed. You ask once agian,"Would you like so suga?" He laughs and ask "Would you?"
   You look in confusion but he explains that Suga is his name. You both laugh it off and get back to work. While your working you look over to find him staring at you. Your shocked but happy.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Later that night
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

   You finally finish work as you were heading out you saw the same guy standing outside. You remeber his name Suga which sounds some what familiar to you. As you walk through the door you see he's following you. You pick up the pace. When your heading into the building you think you lost him so you go into your apartment. As your about close the door he grabs the door and pushes himself in your home. He looks at you and grabs you by your waist.

    Your scared but for some reason inside you fill safe. He starts to kiss you roughly but passionately. As he starts to caress your body your legs go numb. He picks you up and sets you on the sofa he licks your lips for entry. You reject at first but then give in because he's making you go crazy. He pushes you down as your laying on the sofa you can fill his bulge against your womenhood. Which doesn't help it just turns you on even more. He starts to suck on you neck leaving marks all over your neck and collarbone. He takes off your shirt then starts to licks you from your stomach to your mouth.

   You take off his shirt only to find his chiseled six pack. You can't take your eyes off of them,"Your drooling." Suga says in a laughing matter you snicker and say" Sorry" nervously. "What are you sorry for I'm doing the same over you!" He leans in and kisses you while making his hand down to you skirt. He strips you of your skirt only to see no underwear. He's surprised but you can tell it made him even more excited.

   You sit up and top him you giggle but start to tease him. He moans heavily but it turns you on. As your taking off his pants his member pops out. You stroke his member until he can't take it any more. He pushes you done again only to ram into you with out warning. You can feel the sensation of his member hitting your gspot.

   You want to scream his name but your afraid the your neighbors could hear. He goes slower and slower but only to get payback for you teasing him earlier. "Scream my name!" He tells you in a commanding vocie. You ignore him but every time you disobey him he goes slower and slower.

   You don't want to give in but you want him so badly. You can't take it any more and start to scream his name at the top of your lungs. "Suga...ahhhh...plz" you keep saying wanting him to go faster. He starts to speed up. You hear him in pleasure "Damn...y/n I'm about to.."  you can see the pleasure in his face. "Me too..." you say he starts to moan your name louder and louder each time. He thrust into you faster and harder but with every thrust you get closer to cumming.

   You cum before Suga but that makes him more aggressive. Suga rams into you three more times, each time saying your name and making you moan. He cums and collapse on top of you. He looks at you then deep into your eyes. Suga leans up and kisses you and says, "I've been waiting to do that for years." That's when you were smacked in the face with the memories of you two.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Decade ago
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

   When you were in middle school there was a new student who moved alot. The last place he lived was Seoul which was a beautiful and busy place. You were always fascinated with him and how he seen so many places. He would stare at you from a distance but you thought that was because he was making fun of you. Then one day you got the courage to have a conversation with him but the next day he had moved. You lost your chance to be with your love at first sight.

¤¤¤
Now
¤¤¤

   "Do you remeber me?" He asked in a concerned voice. You were silent fo a second then said, "Of corse I do your name is Min Yoon Gi you used to go to my middle school. You were my love at first sight that disappered." He looks at you and laughs only to have you feel nervous of what you said. Suga looks at you and says, "Y/n you were my love at first sight that I tracked down to be with forever and always." When you heard that you broke down in tears of joy and sadness because your prince has came back for you.

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

PLZ TELL ME IF YOU WANT MORE

  This is definitely not the best so sorry but its my first time writing like this so if you have any comments plz leave them for me.
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿