4

What's your address~ Future Bae.

August this is not right~me

Calm down, I ain't gonna pop up at your house unexpected all the time~ Future bae.

238 woven creek Rd.~ me

Was it a good idea to give him my address. I mean it's not like Jake is here. I sighed slipping on my vans and throwing my hair in a messy bun.

I'm here, come on out~ Future bae

I grabbed my phone and keys and made my way outside. He opened my door, something Jake doesn't do. I smiled as I got in. He closed it then made his way to his side.

"Where are we going" I questioned.

"Just a place so we can talk " he said. I nodded as he pulled up to a hill. He parked it and we got out. He helped me on his trunk, then he got on.

"How come you didn't tell me the real reason why you and Taylor broke up" I asked. He sighed.

"That's not something you would really like to speak about, i mean she cheated on me with someone way older" he said.

"How long were you guys dating" I asked.

"A year in a half" he said. I rubbed his back supportively.

" you learn as you go" I said. He nodded.

"So what's your real age" he asked.

"23" I said.

"And you're married at a young age" he said.

"Yea I thought he was the one" I said.

"You learn as you go" he mocked me. I laughed looking at him.

"Does he take you out" he asked staring at my face.

"Nah he is always to busy working or he wants to go out with his friends. We rarely go out" I said. He licked his lips while looking at me.

"See if you was my girl. I would want the world to know im taken by a beautiful girl"he said. I smiled looking away.

"That was cute" I said. He smiled.

"I try you know" he said.

" so how come you always touching up on me" I asked.

"I might have an attraction towards my teacher." He said.

"You don't regret anything you did" I asked.

"Why would I, I mean I took a risk and I think I succeeded" he said. I smiled as he wrapped an arm over my shoulder
---------------
It was a Sunday morning and I just came back from church. Jake had left once we got home, so it was only me. I was about to get undress when I heard a knock on the door. I threw on my robe forgetting about tying it. I opened it and saw august. He looked down at my body and smirked.

"Did you just know it was me" he asked laughing. I smiled tying it up.

"What are you doing here" I asked. He pulled out flowers from behind his back and gave it to me.

"I came to give you flowers" he said. I smiled smelling them.

"Thanks august" I said. He smiled grabbing my hand before just staring at my face and body. He licked his bottom lip, so I'm guessing he was thinking about something.

"August" I called out. He snapped out of it.

"Huh Yea" he said.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school" I told him. He nodded grabbing my waist and pecking my lips. I gave him a small hug before going inside. I put the flowers in a vase with water. Jake came in the house looking at me.