E P I L O G U E [ I ]

E P I L O G U E

"Let's Make It Typical"

Started March 2013 -- Ended April 22, 2013 

**

Be thankful you're different.. because that's what makess you an EXRTRAORDINAIRE

  --bluewitchwhite

**

She's indeed a very different girl.

A different girl he fell in love with.

He wished to let her do things In Typical Way, like dating the way normal people does.

But.. then.. he ended up confessing his feelings in not so typical way.

An extraordinaire deserves an extraordinaire kind of things. That's what he thought.

..and also because..

he knew.. that, that was what she deserves.

Don't be afraid being different. It's okay being different.. oh no.. It's WONDERFUL being different.

It's wonderful to be called.. unique. Remember that. It's good to be sometimes being called weird. Trust me. There's nothing wrong with being weird.

Just like Zamie, you can be an extraordinaire too and find someone who's as extraordinaire as you. An extraordinaire who deserves you.

Zach deserves Zamie right? Well.. you deserve someone as good as Zach too. 

Even though he's not perfect and he tries to be simple.. he ended up being his self because of the girl that he really loves.

And before this story ends.. let me remind you.. AGAIN.

That there is nothing wrong with being weird..

and hey! If you'll ask me? Being called weird is a good thing though. Because I myself, is a total weird.

BYE-BYE!! ^^

F   I   N   I   S   H 

_____________________________________________________

Next story will be posted on APRIL 26, 2013.

Next casts: KATHNIEL. 

XOXO

  --Pat