Them Boys At School

Taylor was just an average popular cool kid. I mean the girls were chasing after him and boys wanted to be him. It was almost like he was a boy member out of a band that everybody loved. Anyway, even though he was popular and super good looking, he usually kept himself to himself. That's the way he liked it. But after one day everything changed. He wasn't that popular one that all the girls loved. All cause some other really cute, super hot, sexy boy joined our school. And he was completely different compared to Taylor. His name was Justin. Taylor and Justin definitley had some sort of competition.

***

A few weeks went by and nobody had asked Justin out. Until the 4th of April 2015. Her name was Jessica. A total slut who had slept with every boy in school. Apart from Taylor and Justin. Justin had a secret that he had never told anyone before. Until Jessica asked him out. Yes, he's gay. But the little hoe, Jessica, told the whole of yen school that he was, and put cropped out pictures of him kissing guys all over locker doors. Taylor felt bad. Justin didn't really do anything wrong. So Taylor decided maybe to talk to him. I guess Taylor judged him on first impressions. "Hey, I'm Taylor" he said. "If you're here just to be a homophobic asshole then just get it over and done with" he exclaimed. Taylor's heart sunk. He hated seeing people hurt no matter who it was or how much he deserved it. All Justin did was just try and be himself. Look where it got him. "I know what it's like, I feel for you. The same thing happened to me when you joined, so maybe be a little grateful before you start treating me like trash" he said with attitude. "Sorry" he replied. "Let me let you into a little secret of mine" he sighed. "I'm gay to, so I'll give you my number yeah babe" he said. Taylor peaked him on the cheek, and left.