Phone Sex

Justin rushed home as fast as he could. He started getting a boner just thinking of him. He had fallen for him. Justin picked up his phone and dialled in the number. "Hello" said Taylor. Justin's heart started beating like a drum. He was lost for words. "Justin?" "Hey" he said. Justin bit his lip. "What are you doing?" Justin asked. "Thinking of me obviously". Taylor laughed. His laugh is so cute. I could tickle him and hear him laugh all day. "Well why do you think I gave you my number for, Justin?" he asked. Justin was lost. He had no clue why he have him his number. Did Taylor like Justin? Cause he sure did. "You horny?" Taylor asked. Justin had never been so horny in all his life. He wanted to push his hard dick right in his tight ass. Not that Justin has had experience. He's still a Virgin. Justin started holding his balls. "I'm super horny." He replied. Taylor whispered dirty things down the phone. Everytime he did, his dick went up and down. Justin's mom walked through the door, and he imediatly put the phone down without hesitation. He wrapped the covers over his leg so no one could see his stiffy through his skinny jeans. His phone bleeped. It was Taylor. He sent a message saying, 'Talk later, baby' with three kissed. Justin's smile could have lit up the world like a Christmas tree.

***
Taylor thought maybe Justin would call back. Maybe then it would prove that Justin like him a little bit too. A few hours had went by after they called but by midnight Taylor had every photo Justin has on his twitter page. So instead of Taylor watching PornHub he will be masturbating over all of Justin's hot, almost naked selfies, then causing cum stains on his bed sheets. Taylor's phone bleeped. It was Justin. He said 'Sorry that I didn't call. I was busy babysitting. See you at school Tay-Tay' with three kisses. Taylor just wanted to hear his voice. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. So he went through his call log and found his number and called. It went straight to voice mail. He tried again. Still no answer. He said to himself 'One more time and then if he doesn't answer, he doesn't answer.' After 15 seconds he picked up. "If you don't stop calling me, you won't get your present tomorrow night." Justin Said. "May I ask what is this present?" He replied. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you. Justin hung up. Taylor fell asleep with a grin on his face. Think of what's in store for him.