Cancer and Crying

(Requested)
WARNINGS: sadness, mensions of blood.
Joe's PoV:
I walked out the hospital and wiped my tear stained eyes, only to produce another sob. So this is it. My future. Surviving or dying. Should I tell anyone? No, they will probably not believe me.. Probably think I trying to receive attention and making all this up. It's better inside. Know one can judge me about it if they don't know it's there. He climbed in the car looking at myself in the mirror of the car. The blue in his eyes glowed due to the redness that was once white, a tear slipped down from his eye and onto his already wet t-shirt. Beep-Beep. Beep-Beep. His phone exploded into sound but he still stated as if he was trying to except the fact that he had cancer by looking at himself as if he were another person who just found out. He finally looked at his phone to see the name 'Caspyy 💖🌸' written on it. He goes to answer it. His hand was hovering above his phone. If Caspar hears him crying then he'll no something's wrong but it will have the same result if he doesn't answer. Joe's final decision is to carry on and he does, in fact he finds himself driving up to Brighton to stay with his sister for a bit, Joe NEEDS to tell one person or it will slip out but accident and everyone will be mad at him for lying.
-----
Joe finally gets the confidence knock on the door of Zoe's house. Wondering if he should jump in his car and run away or just tell her. The door opens and Zoe instantly sees her brothers broken and tear-stained face. "Joe, hey Joe! Look at me. What's wrong? Has Caspar hurt you? I knew I could trust-" "it's not that Zoe." (Whoops I didn't mean to do this but Joe's PoV) I cried so hard hoping if I cried enough God will see I'm in pain and change everything but I knew that couldn't happen. "I'm sick." I mumbled, Would Zoe get the message "Awh Joe. It's not that bad-" "I'm so sick Zoe. You have no idea." I turned to leave but she pulled me hands back to face her "I know you feel this way but-" "I HAVE FREAKING CANCER ZOE!" I burst out in tears, I was crying so much I had to run and hold onto my car for support. Zoe wasn't doing much better, mascara and eye liner running down her face, having to sit on her door step because she wasn't focused on anything but me. Alfie suddenly appears at the door I wiped my eyes hoping he wouldn't question me. "Zoe! Zoe! What's wrong speak to me Zoe?! Is it Joe?!" Alfie asked Zoe nodded, not knowing I wanted to keep it a secret. Alfie seemed to get the wrong idea though I knew this because of his his next actions. He stomped up to me and kicked me in the stomach, I whimpered in pain. He thinks I hurt Zoe. "WHY JOE?! YOU HAVE TO HURT YOUR OWN FAMILY, DONT YOU?! YOU WANT TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF SO YOU BRING OTHERS DOWN?!" He carried on hitting and kicking. "HE HAS CANCER ALFIE!" Zoe seemed to have finally gained the confidence to speak up, she was probably thinking whether or not she should have told him. He immediately stopped. Alfie cried. "I'm so sorry Joe." He picked me up and rushed me inside probably of guilt. "It's okay. You w-were on protect-tecting Zoe. I appreciate your love for h-her." I choked out. Zoe way right behind us stroking my hair like she did when I was a child "Your gonna be okay. I promise you you'll be okay." She hugged so hard that it hurt, but I needed it so bad. Her words effected me in some way.. Will I be okay?
--------
It was like 8:30 and Zoe told me to get a early night. I was comfortable in bed of the spare room of my sisters house, tugged in and tired. "Have you told Caspar?" She asked softly "No. For a number of reasons." I spoke voice still hoarse from crying. "You should, he's worried about you Joe. I have over 10 missed calls and about 45 messages all about you Joe." She was like a disappointed mother "At least tell him your here?" "Fine, but if he comes round and questions anything in which I have to answer with cancer. You better get me out of that situation." I yawned, slightly closing my eyes. "Goodnight Joe." She kissed my forehead and left. Goodness, I can't live without my sister.

--The next morning----
"You can't go and visit him all the time Zoe!" I hear Alfie's raspy voice yell "Well I can't live not knowing whether or not my brother is going to wake up the next morning or not!" Zoe argued back. This was over me. "Joe and you are the most important people in my life... I can't... Our dad... He used to physically and verbally abuse Joe... He used to... To... Not feed us..he-" she was clearly crying and so was I at the mention of our past and it was no longer shouting. "Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. I didn't mean to cause tears.. I just don't want you to leave me." Knock. Knock. Knock. "You go and see Joe and I'll get the door okay?" Then I heard footsteps. I closed my eyes and pretended not to hear the previous conversation, the door opened and I could see though half closed eyes Zoe walking and sitting beside me. She stroked my hair "You can survive this. You were strong since you were born mum always said you'd be able to handle anything. Your mummy's little boy." She stopped. Opened the curtains. "Wakey! Wakey Joseph!" She acted as if nothing had happened and liked she'd just walked in. "Morning Zozeebo." I croaked, "Zoe! Caspar's here to see Joe!" Alfie yelled, I can hear Caspar and Alfie chatting but not exactly what they're saying. Panic struck though me as I flick my gaze to Zoe. "Everything's fine just say where doing a collab and you phone died so you couldn't contact him or something!" She half whispered. My ears bring attention to similar heavy footsteps marching up the stairs, I attempt to drain all my panic to make this performance as believable as possible. The door slowly opens and in comes Caspar with a fluffy coat on "JoJo!" He runs up to me and hugs me "Why didn't you tell me you were coming to Zoe's? I need a few videos, I could have come with you." Caspar claimed "It was a last minute arrangement and I dropped my phone in the bath so I'm still trying to drain out the water. Sorry Caspy." I smirked and hugged back. Lying was difficult if it's to Caspar but it's for the best. "I know your lying to me." Caspar spoke bluntly, he then picked up my perfectly fine phone on the bedside table "Why did you come here? Are you trying to avoid telling me something? Because that's what you did when you figured out that you were gay. You came and hid here and when I came looking for you, Zoe told you to tell me and you did. Joe I can't live with the fact that your not gonna tell me anything so speak up." His voice showed no emotion except loneliness. "I-I-" I shuttered, I'm not losing Caspy, I have to speak now "I- h-have-" tears formed and he started at me he knew this was important due to my hiding "c-cancer." I finished, every time Zoe heard the word tears managed to escape. "C-c-cancer?" He questioned in disbelief, Zoe and I nodded. His expression changed rather quickly and he laughed "Very funny Joe! Where's the cameras? The emotion looked real but when we're in a prank war you'd do anything so well done Joe good prank but I didn't fall for it."