Chapter 1

You and Sinbad have been friends since you were in diapers. You grow up together. You only saw Sinbad as a big brother material. 

 He always helped you when you needed it.    But one day, your parents, need to move to another country so you can train to capture a dinjin one day.  (Name)'s family is not as wealthy as Sinbad's family.

So (name)'s family moved--so (name ) can go to gladiator school to train. But they made a promise.

Flashback:
   Five year old ( name) was crying about the news that she received.  She is going to leave her best friend! Sinbad came running in and ask her " (name)! Why is your house empty?"

" my parents are moving to another country so I can train in a gladiator school to capture a dinjin." (Name) replied weakly.

" oh.." Was all Sinbad said. " when will you come back?" Sinbad ask (name)

" I'm not sure myself." ( name) replied reluctantly.

" oh" Sinbad replied meekly.

Then (name) brighten up with a radiant smile. She hold Sinbad hands and told him that she will find him once she done capture a dinjin. They pinkie-swear after that.

Flashback ends

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- to be continued

Sorry if the story is too short for your liking , but I will try to make it longer.

I do not own any Magi characters, but I do own the plot of the story.

Thank you for reading this story.

I will try to update as much as I can.     Peace out