1.

BEEP.BEEP.BEEP. I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I sat up on my bed and stretch my arms over my head. "ughsdnxkdnfn" i said while stretching. I pushed the covers off me, and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the shower, and undressed. I hopped inside and let the warm water hit my soulders. After I was finished I dried myself off. I decided on wearing a grey crop top, with a flannel over it, white shorts, a pair of high top converse and a pair of sunglasses. (A/N photo provided at top) I walked downstairs and sat on a bar stool. "Good morning Mia" my mom said cheery. "morning" I said while yawning. "Are you ready for today?" She asked me. "Ready as I'll ever be" I said with a cheesy smile. "We'll eat some breakfast, brush your teeth, then get your things" she told me as she left the room. I pulled out Captain Crunch Berries (ughh they will be the death of me) and pour them into a bowl. I started eating the cereal when I heard my phone ding indicating a text. I put my spoon down and looked at the text.
Jenn👽💕: Are you ready for Digi?!
Mia: omgg yes! I can't wait to meet my angels!
Jenn👽💕: You going to be okay around taylor?
Mia: i mean, it'll only be awkward if we make it awkward.
Jenn: truee
I locked my phone and put my bowl in the dish washer. I ran up the steps with my hands and feet.(we all know you still do that😏) I grabbed my charger out of the outlet and grabbed my suitcases. I struggled getting it downstairs. May I add that I almost died performing this difficult move. Once I got to the bottom, I bowed, man was I proud of myself. I rolled the suitcase out to the car and got in the passenger side. I plugged my phone into the car outlet thingy thing. My mom quickly came into the car and started it up. She pulled out of the driveway. The whole ride to the airport was of her telling me not to do anything I'll regret blah blah blah same old stuff. Once I arrived at the airport I went through security, and took a seat at my gate.
-1 hour later-
"Flight 276 to New York is now boarding" the announcer said. I got up and headed to the plane. before I stepped in I put my hand on the outside, good luck to me. As we took off, I put my phone on airplane mode and started listening to Jack & Jack because they give everyone heart problems, they need to pay for my medical bill. I slowly closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

(A/N
hiiii ughh I'm so excited for this fanfiction! Shoutout to Mia! ps go read "Mine-Taylor caniff" it's written by Mia herself!
comment.like.and vote!
byeee boiii