2.

Taylor glanced at me and quickly looked away. I sat on one of the beds with my friend Trevor. "Holaa my queen" He yelled. "aww thank you my peasant" I laughed. He gave a chuckle and we turned our attention back to everyone else. "soo what's up" Jenn asked everyone. "nothing really, we're all really excited for the tour" Andrea answered. Matthew screamed like a dinosaur, just randomly. "sorry, gotta let my inner t-rex out" he gave a cheesy smile. We all laughed, "Let's go swimming!" Hayes suggested. We all agreed so Jenn and I walked to our room to change. I put on a white bikini with a mint chevron design. I put on a pair of distressed high waisted shorts, and put on a pair of flip flops. We all met at the pool. Jenn and I walked down to the pool and everyone was already there. I covered the lounge chair with my towel. I sat down, and put my sunglasses on. I put my headphones into my phone and put 'post to be' on repeat. After about 10 minutes later, the sun vanished from my view. I opened my eyes, and lifted my sunglasses off, and onto the top of my head. My eyes were trying to see who the person was, standing in front of me. Once my eyes were back to clear vision, I saw the person....taylor. "uh hey." I said, coming out as more of a question rather than a statement. "hey.. how have you been?" he asked, scratching the back of his neck, looking at the ground. "Pretty good, I guess. What about yourself" I asked. "Ehh, could be better" He stated. I was a little confused, since he basically has girls at his feet begging for him, and he has enough money to last him a long while. "Why is that?" I asked confused. He looked around, seeing if there were anyone was close enough to hear what he was going to say. "well-uh, the thing is...nevermind" he said turning away. I got up from the lounge chair, and took his hand, taking him away from the pool area, and somewhere it was quiet, and no one was. "Okay, there's something up with you, your not acting like the taylor I know." I told him, crossing my arms loosely over my chest. He took a deep breathe, "istillhavefeelingsforyou" he said in a fast manner. I stood there, trying to understand/process what he just said. "....taylor.....I"

A/N whoops cliffhanger😁

I hope you guys are enjoying this book! I'm sorry I'm not updating a lot, it's because I just started high school as a freshman, and I have to get school situate.

Let's get this to at least 5 votes for the next chapter!

twitter- hayesgriergoal