Life

I walk out into a dark stage the curtains are still down. I have a destination I pick my spot, run my loving fingers over the keys. I slowly start to play our song as the curtains rise up. The crowd gasps as they see me, but I just dont care you have starved me for to long. My fingers start to fly over the keys they have wanted to play for so long, so very long you made them wait. As I set her up for her entrance I know what happens at the end. The old hunch over lady walks slowly across the stage. Her long curly grey hair reaches her knees. Her dress doesnt fit right its way to loose, age was not kind to her. The spot light hits her as I continue to play never stopping even while looking towards her. The sound from the crowd is even worse than I imagined. She straightens up and starts to play her violin keeping pace with me. At first no one can see the changes memorized by her song. As the beautiful music flows out towards the crowd there is a beautiful blue haze that covers them. The blue haze slowly makes its way back to its owner. We finish our love song ending it on a high note. She bows her long red curly hair flows with shine catching the light. We take another bow together holding hands, but no one notices that she has sucked the life out of them. The applause is so loud, we bow again than disappear. Leaving behind screaming terror.